How to do Credit Card Processing in Sage 50 US
Are you using Sage 50 for your business payroll or expenses and now you want to process the Credit card in it? But don’t know how to process it. Do not worry we are always here to get you the solution of the issues that you are facing. Now it is getting much easier to set up the credit card processing in the Sage 50. In this blog, we are going to tell you about the procedure of using the credit cards in Sage 50. Our Sage 50 Support team provides us the full procedure to help you out with this issue so that you can easily get it done by yourself. Otherwise, our team is always here to help you out in all possible ways.
Steps for Processing Credit Card in Sage 50
- Create a Payable Account if you are an employer
- For making this account go to the Company option in menu
- Click on the drop-down arrow of “chart of Accounts”
- Then select the Add Account option
- Create an Expense Account if you are an employee
- Now link your Payable/Expense account
- Go to the Setup option
- Then click on the menu of Settings
- Now in the Company Section click on the Credit Cards option
- After that, go to the Used section to add the credit cards that you use to pay the amounts.
- Now do a payment
- Create a payment
- Use a drop-down button in the By option for what type payment method you want to use.
Now for processing the credit card payments, you need to enter the Merchant Key (MKEY) and Merchant ID (MID). The MID is 12 digit number and the MKEY is 12 digit alpha-numeric characters.
Above is the procedure that helps you out from the issue of setting up the credit card. You need not worry about anything and do follow the above steps to get rid of this issue of processing credit card in Sage 50. If any glitches are there you can contact our Sage 50 tech support team at their toll-free number +1/. We are happy to serve you the best way. You can also reach us out via email or Sage 50 live chat to get in touch with our team of experts who will resolve your glitches.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)