Download Sage 50 U.S. Edition 2022
Sage 50 Accounting software for business includes four products: Sage 50 Pro Accounting, Sage 50 Premium Accounting, Sage 50 Quantum Accounting, and Sage 50c (a subscription service with cloud access). Recently, Sage 50 launched its latest version update – Sage 50 2022.
In this post, we are going to discuss the new version of Sage 50 i.e. Sage 50-U.S. Edition 2022 in details as well as the various types of the software and who would benefit from them.
What is New in Sage 50 2022?
With this release, Sage 50cloud 2022.0 – U.S. Edition, you’ll see improvementsthat will save you time as well as help you stay compliant such as:
Support for State Family Leave Withholding:
- In 2020, the federal government employed an interim Paid Family Leave program under the Families First Corona virus Response Act as part of COVID-19 support programs. Some states have adopted their own permanent Paid Family Leave programs to help cover costs incurred due to current and future medical issues. These states include New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Washington D.C., New York, and Washington, with more states coming in the future.
- In this release, Sage 50 has developed new functionality that allows for this new withholding as part of other state taxes withheld. They are magnifying the fields available to adapt state specific family leave withholding, both for the current states as well as allow them to add more states in the future. For a simple experience, when setting up a new company, users can select a Family Leave state during the Payroll Setup Wizard to populate new Family Leave withholding fields for both employee and employer. This process will setup the new Sage maintained payroll formulas to calculate each states specific withholding amounts.
Improved Banking Services Integration:
- With this improvement, you will have a better experience when connecting directly to your bank accounts. Direct connections, also known as Bank Feeds, allow you to download bank transactions and reconcile accounts, eliminating the cumbersome process of downloading and uploading transaction files. In this release, Sage 50 2022.0 has made updates to enable a faster, more reliable connection. New users will have a simple onboarding experience when adding banks to quickly be able to download their bank transactions. To take advantage of the update, existing users will need to migrate to the new service. Existing users will be walked through a simple, one-time conversion to the new services.
Help When Encountering Connection Issues When Accessing your Shared Company:
- We’ve all been there, especially this past year. You’re hard at work on a shared company when suddenly something happens to your internet or connection. In this update, we’ve released a feature to help you through it. This new feature will show you what the problem is and give options on steps to remediate the issue. If you are experiencing a lost internet connection, you’ll receive guidance on how to fix the problem. If the problem is related to a Sage services outage and if a fix is not immediately available, you can now access your company files while offline, in read-only mode. If you need immediate access to your company, there are also options to open the company for editing purposes.
Updates to 1099 References:
- For 2020 tax reporting, the IRS redesigned Form 1099-MISC and changed the box designations. They also reintroduced Form 1099-NEC to be used for reporting non-employee compensation. Although we addressed the reporting changes last year for the 1099-MISC and 1099-NEC to ensure that the filing was correct, we did not have enough time to make these changes in the descriptive fields in Sage 50. In this release, we have now changed the 1099 default settings and box designations reflect the correct forms on which this data is reported.
Sage ID Now Referred to as Sage:
- You may notice with this release that Sage 50 has now updated a few screens and banners to remove the term Sage ID. Instead of being asked to enter your Sage ID, now you’ll be prompted to enter your Sage email address, or your Sage account details. The manufacturers decided to alter the name Sage ID to Sage because the login experience across your Sage services is a fully integrated and built-in part of your experience. You’ll still get the simplicity and security to access all your connected services with a single login. And you’ll see enhancements such as new self-service features and authentication protocols for enhanced security.
What is New Sage 50 Quantum 2022?
Sage 50 Quantum 2022 has industry specific functionality for construction, distribution & manufacturing.
- Enhanced assembly capabilities
- Buy/sell in different units
- Manufacturing-specific operational reports
- Enhanced kitting & assembly capabilities
- Inventory trend analysis
- Order/sell using vendor part numbers
- Quantity price breaks
- Distribution-specific operational reports
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting is a multi-functional accounting and business management solution that offers strengths in the following areas for manufacturers and distributors:
Sage 50 Quantum 2022 New Features:
- Sage 50 Quantum 2022 Accounting is designed to be fully compliant with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), with features and checkpoints that provide the accuracy and security to run your business with peace of mind.
- Sage 50 Quantum 2022 Accounting can help you organize, automate, and synchronize customer-related business processes, as well as reduce the costs of marketing and customer service.
- Keep orders flowing by tracking all your orders and avoid bottlenecks. Replenish inventory automatically. Keep the process moving!
- Easily view vendor/supplier information including purchase orders and payment at the click of a button.
- Manage payroll yourself from within Sage 50 Quantum 2022 Accounting or choose from payroll services that include print-n-sign tax forms, e-filing, direct deposit, and even full service outsourced payroll.
- Proactively manage your projects, track job status, and satisfy your real time reporting needs. A single screen displays information relating to a particular job, customized to show exactly the data you need with links to details, and secured by the access rules you set.
Business Intelligence Reporting:
- Achieve and maintain financial health with the Cash Flow Manager and Collections Manager. Recognize opportunities and monitor trends using the 140+ built-in reports. Or, create customized reports using Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting, a powerful Microsoft® Excel® based reporting solution that integrates with Sage 50 Quantum Accounting.
- From one centralized place, easily track all the moving parts of your order process, so nothing gets missed. Also, notify the next person in the process with a status and specific notes as needed. Automatically send notifications to designated employees, customers, or vendors once a task is completed.
Multi-User Management Security:
- Add up to 40 users and grant access based on the screens they need to use. Easily managed in the admin center – permissions automatically apply in the cloud, too!
What is New Sage 50 Premium 2022?
Sage 50 Premium Accounting is easy to use and comes with module-level security and automatic accounting checks that give you confidence in the integrity of your information. Plus, it’s installed on computers that you control locally.
Features Of Sage 50 Premium 2022:
- Invoice customers by mail or email
- Monitor cash flow to meet current and upcoming payments
- Manage inventory using a variety of methods
- Control job revenue and expenses at the phase and cost code level
- Get module-level security and options for users
Additionally, with Sage 50 Premium 2022, you can swiftly close a deal because you know what you have on hand or save money because you don’t over order. If inventory is part of your business, you can count on Sage Premium Accounting to have your back.
Inventory Management Feature of Sage 50 Premium 2022:
- Track inventory on user-defined attributes (colour, size, style)
- Set different price levels or offer quantity discounts
- Automatically replenish inventory at user-defined levels
- Use serialized inventory to track warranty claims and recalls
One of the most fantastic features of Sage 50 Premium 2022 Accounting is the Sage 50 Business Intelligence Reporting. This service allows you to obtain the critical information you need to stay in control and plan in advance. It also lets you generate tailor-made reports within Microsoft Excel.
Other Advantages of Sage 50 Premium 2022:
- Built-in templates for sales, purchasing, inventory, and financial reporting
- Consolidate information from multiple Sage 50 companies or other databases
- Reports are always up to date with the latest data — no export or manipulation required.
What is New Sage 50 Pro 2022?
Whether you are just starting out or switching from a manual system, with Sage 50 Pro Accounting it’s quick and easy to set up the books for your business. From the start, you will have a better handle on your money and know where your business stands.
Features of Sage 50 Pro 2022:
- Invoice customers, pay bills, track receipts.
- Use at-a-glance dashboards for quick insight into your business.
- Make confident decisions based on accurate financial reports.
- Monitor cash flow to meet current and upcoming payments.
Sage 50 U.S Edition 2022 Download Link
Although you need to pay to buy a Sage 50 license, you can download and install the software program for free. However, you must run the software program as a trial, which expires after 30 days. If you’re using Sage 50 to upgrade a company file, then you can make do with the trial version, however in case you want to use this accounting software to maintain all your financial data, then you definitely must buy a license.
Hopefully, this post educates you all about the latest update from Sage which is the Sage 50 2022 and its different variants. Once you have read through it carefully, you would clearly know why you should update to the latest version and which variant should you get depending on your business sector and requirements.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to give a call or write to one of our highly expert Sage 50 professionals who are available round the clock to assist you.
💠Frequently Asked Questions💠
Q1. Why Should I Purchase Sage 50 Quantum 2022 Accounting program?
Ans: Compared to other small-business accounting software and mid-market solutions, Sage 50 Quantum 2022 Accounting offers:
💠 Lower cost of ownership: Don’t pay thousands of dollars for functionality you may not need or use.
💠 Low cost of maintenance: Avoid the high cost of mid-market implementation, training, and maintenance.
💠 Multi-User Functionality: Accommodate more users from 1 to 40.
💠 Depth of functionality and tools for greater profitability.
💠 Improved speed and database capacity.
💠 Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting to monitor your business performance.
Q2. Why Should I Choose to Go For Sage 50 Premium 2022 Accounting software?
Ans: When you choose Sage 50 Premium Accounting, you’ll save time and money and achieve more every day. Additionally, you will also:
💠 Know exactly where your business stands with a customized view of key business metrics such as account balances, quarterly revenue, outstanding receivables, or whatever is most important to you.
💠 Save money, become more profitable, and even increase customer satisfaction with tools that help you gain control over inventory, job costs, estimates, and invoicing.
💠 Make better, more timely decisions using the customization reports in Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting and your real-time Sage 50 data.
Q3. Which Version of Sage 50 2022 Should I Purchase if I am Just Starting to Set up My Business?
Ans: If you are new to accounting programs and just starting to set up and organize your business, it is most recommended that you use Sage 50 Pro 2022 version. Sage 50 Pro Accounting 2022 gives you the tools you need to organize and manage your business, leaving you free to focus on success. Furthermore, you also get the following benefits:
💠 It is easy to set up and use so you can pay bills, invoice customers, and track how much money you have.
💠 You can also protect your financial information from unwanted eyes with module-level security and locally installed software.
💠 As a business owner, you get to spend more time on your core business because you can quickly breeze through administrative tasks.
💠 Last but not the least, you also get several in-product tips, videos, and screen- level help give you just the info you need to become more efficient and productive.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)