Fix Sage 50 2019 Slow Performance
Sage 50 2019 Slow Performance error causes due to many reasons. Here, we have found certain reasons, their causes due to which the error occurs and their solutions to fix the issues.
First of all, check system requirement for performance:
First, check whether your system requirements for optimum performance. However, for complete details on system requirement, you need to get in touch with our Sage 50 Support Team via our Toll-Free Number
- Check that your hardware is compatible and successfully configured with all the requirements of the software. Always make sure that your network is also successfully configured.
- For those who have a raid controller card, download and install the latest version available on the internet.
- Make sure that all the workstations, as well as the server, has at least 500 MB of disk space available in it.
Sage 50 2019: Slow over the network
Check Anti-virus or Firewall Software:
- Here, you need to stop your antivirus or firewall from scanning any of the Sage 50 business files. Change your antivirus configuration for .DDF and .MKD file extension.
- Your McAfee configuration schematics should also be resolved.
- Now, check whether the virus has been neutralised from your system or not. Once it is confirmed, you can, then, start working on the performance issue.
Check Network or Communication:
- You need to test the network speed by using TCP/IP.
- Now, run the Ping test using your computer or workstation.
- Then, run the same test on all the systems and server as well. Each station, as well as the server, should take a couple of seconds to pass the process. If you notice it takes comparatively more time, your software needs technical assistance to get out of the problem. Connect with our technician via firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Permission Share:
- Set NTFS on full control on Sage for your server. The permission should be set same for the path \Program Files\Pervasive directory.
- Here, you need to give full rights for the Sage folder to pervasive. If there is any restriction, check and resolve it.
Check network settings if using a virtual server
- Use VMware adapter to disable LRO (VMXNET3 Network)
- To use LRO tech, use Receive Side Coalescing (RSC)
- Disable/Enable LRO holds complete procedure and technical details. That’s why we suggest you get the whole process handled by our technical details.
If your Sage 50 2019 is still performing slow, check whether the problem is with some other software or application or not:
- You may have other software or application running simultaneously, the issue, then, can rise.
- Reboot your computer.
- Now, stop Pervasive.
- Open Windows Task Manager, click on Explorer and then close other processes, tabs and applications.
- Manually start the pervasive engine and then check if the Sage is performing properly or not.
- Some other processes may also be visible in the process monitor. Close all the irrelevant tools.
For complete assistance and support, call us on our Sage 50 technical support number or drop a mail on our Official Email Address email@example.com.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)