How to Fix Sage 50 Decline Code 0000R1
The Decline Code error is basically the bank decline error which means “Stop Recurring”. It means that the bank has declined the cardholder’s request and stopped the payments from a specific merchant. This errors occurs in sage 50. Sage 50 is an accounting software which was created basically for the small and medium sized business. In in competitive scenario where the small and medium size business is struggling to make more and more profit, this software was manufactured so that they can thrive as it will take over all your business financial and accounting needs hence giving you more time. You can utilize that time in improvising and creating new strategy for your business.
Sage 50 runs your business with such an efficiency that it reduces your work load. It is a time-saving software which manages your accounts, help with making invoicing, cash-flow, inventory, taxes and a lot more. It consistently combines the productivity and secure your access. It is very secure. You can access your data from anywhere and anytime. If anytime you face any error or have any query regarding sage 50 you can call on the toll free number 1844 871 6289. The customer support of sage 50 always available online so that whenever you have any query, you can contact them irrespective of time. Users can connect with accountingadvice.co round the clock for any errors or errors they are facing.
Solution: Sage 50 Decline Code 0000R1
This errors basically occurs when your bank has declined or stopped the payments from a particular retailer. To solve this issue you can try the following:
- You should freeze the recurring list attached to the credit card or any other bank card you are using immediately.If you are going for the additional attempts to charge the card, you will be likely to be charged back.
- Contact your customer as soon as you can and confirm with that individual that he is willing to do business with you.
- Also then confirm with him about resuming back the recurring billing schedule.
- For this you need to acquire new authorization, so that you can restart the billing schedule.
- Now, if the customers wants to use the different payment method so that he can resume the scheduled billing payment. For the new payment method you need to have a new authorization from the bank.
- But, if the customer wants to resume the billing in the same account, then contact the card issuer (bank) and ask for the procedure on how to remove the charges which were initiated by the company.
- As the confirmation is received from the customer that the charges are stopped and removed, you can restart t6he billing schedule.
This way you can eliminated the error. But if you need further assistance then contact the accountingadvice.co by dialing the toll free number 1844 871 6289.
What is Accounting Advice?
The Accountingadvice.co is the team of sage technical experts who are available round the clock so that they can provide their assistance to the sage users who are facing errors. They are helping out millions of sage users when they face some errors or have some sage related query which acts as a hindrance to their task. The customers can connect with the accountingadvice.co by just dialing the toll free number 1844 871 6289 and instantly get connected with the sage experts. This is the most simple way in getting in touch with the sage technical support.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)