How to Migrate Quickbooks to Sage 50 Accounts
The corporate world has slowly and steadily realized the importance of the Sage software. Growing start-ups are progressively using Sage for their daily tasks related to finance and accounting. Its various tools and features make Sage 50 one of the best software to work on even by a person from a non-finance background.
There can be certain circumstances where a user will have questions while working on the Sage software. In such scenarios, it is best to contact Sage tech support professionals for guidance. Contact them at Accounting Advice for elaborated operating instructions regarding any Sage related problem. The toll free number is . Let’s discuss about one such Sage related doubt.
How to Convert QuickBooks Data to a New Sage 50 Accounting Data File?
First we need to determine what all can be converted. Below items can be converted from QuickBooks to Sage 50:
- Budgets, list of prices, credit cards, etc company information can be converted
- Recorded items like vendors, accounts, customers, jobs, employees, inventory items, or projects can be converted.
Process to Convert the Data in 2015.4 and Prior
- Sage 50 has to be opened and select the option to ‘Create a new Company’.
- Choose ‘Yes’. Convert my QuickBooks company to Sage 50 Accounting. Select Next.
- Go to Finish. The conversion wizard will be started.
- Go to Next and re-check the conversion checklist.
- Choose your QuickBooks company file by browsing, and go to Next.
- Choose which info has to be converted and then go to Next. Keep QuickBooks company file open during this time.
- Check the fiscal year dates and choose Next.
- Type the file name and verify the location of your Sage 50 company. Go to Next.
- The summary information has to be reviewed. Then go to Next.
- A new company will be created by sage 50.
- A summary of the conversion process can be opened or printed.
- Go to Next and then click on Finish.
Please note that QuickBooks and Sage 50 are not similar in their operational style. Therefore, the settings of Sage 50 and its records have to be checked thoroughly to make sure the new company is set up in the right manner.
For understanding the above steps in detail, take assistance from Sage customer support team at Accounting Advice.
What is Accounting Advice?
The Accounting Advice is a team of Sage 50 technical support professionals who are highly trained in any Sage related issue. They can tell you step by step what to do and be with you while you try to understand the solutions to your problems. They can be reached at anytime of the day or night on the toll free number or do Live Chat with our Sage support team for advanced services.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)