Sage 100 Contractor Intelligence Reporting
The Sage 50 is the accounting software which was developed by the Sage Group for organizations of different domains irrespective of the fact whether it is a small or mid-sized organization. The sage 50 was created in such a manner that even a person who is not from the financial and accounting background can work well on it without any hassles. Now there may be some circumstances where a sage user can encounter some error or have some query regarding the Sage 50 software or regarding some topic related to Sage.
It is always good to take expert guidance from Sage trained professionals. In such circumstances, you can contact the Accounting Advice. You can call on the toll free number 1800-961-4623. They will instantly provide you with the solutions to any issues you come come across at any point of time.
Understanding Sage 100 Contractor Intelligence Reporting
Main benefits of Sage 100 Contractor Intelligence Reporting are:
- Running newly made and current reports that are designed according to your business needs whenever you want them to.
- Using outstanding report templates which are customized as per the needs and they can be saved too for future viewing.
- Creating your own reports from starting. It helps in accessing Sage 100 Contractor data too apart from other ODBC database sources.
Intelligence Reporting helps in pulling out data from Sage 100 Contractor into already formatted Excel report templates that give the user instantaneous visibility of any kind of financial data. It helps to narrow down business details for each job. You can also modify these templates as well to design the reports you want. It will help in creating your own reports from the very initial stages.
Uses of Sage Intelligence Reporting includes:
- Usage of your spreadsheet knowledge in viewing, modifying or creating reports so that it can be extended visibly across primary areas.
- Designing customizable reports that reflect the business environment. Completing tasks efficiently becomes easier with customized reports. Once you have created and saved the reports you want, you can straightaway use them and access them as per your needs.
- It helps in making sure that the tasks are getting completed in the required timeframe. Also, it assures that the job done is profitable and moving forward on schedule.
- Schedule reports to be distributed to the correct team members so they don’t need to be in the office to get the data they need.
For more detailed explanation of Sage 100 Contractor Intelligence Reporting, contact the Sage tech support team at Accounting Advice. You will be glad by the quick assistance.
What is Accounting Advice?
The Accounting Advice is a Sage technical team of experts who are trained in Sage software. They can guide you during the whole process of Sage 100 Contractor Intelligence Reporting and also offer you tips for a better working experience. The team is there round the clock. Get in touch via the Sage 50 technical support toll free number 1800-961-4623.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)