Sage 300 Bank Feeds & Auto-Match Reconciliation
Bank reconciliation is considered to be a crucial yet repetitive confirmation cycle of the information between bank records and the enterprise’s internal budgetary records. This comes with many amazing features to import the information from ERP and bank documents, contrasting record adjusts, and transactions between bank proclamations and financial records in Sage 300. It will make an easy way to connect with the bank to make entire processing on automatic mode.
Introducing Sage 300 Bank Feeds & Auto-Match Reconciliation
Sage 300 Auto Bank Reconciliation add-on computerizes account equilibrium and complete transaction detail or summary by giving users the alternative of naturally accommodating bank explanations in CSV design notwithstanding the standard OFX design upheld by Sage 300 ERP. In this blog, you get complete knowledge on “Sage 300 Bank Feeds & Auto-Match Reconciliation” including all related information.
Key Features: Saves your valuable time
- Reconciles bank articulation with information from various configurations in just one click
- Meet with fast reconciliation processing
- You find an automatic marking of a cleared check
- Limits manual error during bank reconciliation
- Improved information integrity and automated data entry
Every month, similar to precision, bank proclamations and dropped checks show up, setting off a dull and tedious bank reconciliation measure. However, that cycle just got significantly quicker and simpler with the new Electronic Bank Feeds usefulness in Sage 300 2020.2.
Why it is Necessary for Connect Sage 300 Bank Feeds & Auto-Match Reconciliation
While there was at that point an existing work process for month-to-month bank reconciliation in Sage 300, clients felt that the 2-venture OFX new form was still superfluously muddled and to some degree restricted. With the new Bank Feeds, not exclusively will you spare huge loads of time and lessen likely mistakes with auto-matching usefulness that streamlines your bank reconciliation procedure, the new element likewise grows the number of banks and geologies upheld.
The updated bank provides support to more than 80 financial institutions in Canada and approximately 10,000 banks in the U.S. To do this processing, perform the below steps:
- The first thing you have to do make a connection with a Sage 300 Bank Feed
- Then, go to the “Common Service” and choose the “Bank service” option
- From the available preferences, hit your click on the “Bank Transaction” and then select the “Reconcile E-Statements”
- Now, you have to open the “Bank Code section” and then fill the code for the bank you are linking to a bank feed
- After that, you have to choose the “Connect Bank Feed” option
- In case, if this is the main bank feed that has ever been associated with your Sage 300 framework, make sure you should enter your email address.
- Read and agree with Terms and Conditions
- Hit the click on “Get Started” and choose your bank
- Enter your banking qualifications and select the record.
- Pick a Start Date for your authentic transactions. Your Sage 300 system will endeavor to download authentic transactions as of that date.
- Hit your click on the OK button to finish the process.
Building up the association between the Sage 300 and your bank may take some time, so you may not quickly have the option to download transactions from the bank feed. When the association is set up with all its new settings, you can download just by following on-screen guidelines and afterward start utilizing the auto-reconciliation highlight. Look at Reconciling E-Statements for subtleties on downloading, auto-matching, and reconciliation.
For further inquiries, contact us
I hope, the above-mentioned information is sufficient to know about the benefits of “Sage 300 Bank Feeds & Auto-Match Reconciliation” to manage the business accountancy management of your business. But still, if you have any query in your mind, dial Sage 50 technical support number . To figure out your all issues, the team of Sage professionals provides 24/7 availability service. You can connect with them via Sage 50 chat support (Link is given at the down right side of the website) or drop all problematic issues at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)