Sage 50 COVID-19 Payroll Reporting Wizard
The Amended 941 form for Quarter 2 2021 contains improved fields & calculation through the modification in the CARES and FFCRA Act. According to the Families First Coronavirus Act Setup guidelines, there explained the detailed procedure regarding integrating additional pay levels for Salary and Hourly employee types. This information is beneficial for managing special pay for Expanded FMLA and Sick leave. Sage 50 COVID-19 Payroll Wizard is used when the users need to follow the rules mentioned in it. It is often found useful when the user named pay levels according to the special types or require set up the fields in an identical manner with a different name. In this article, we will explore Sage 50 COVID-19 payroll reporting Wizard in detail.
What is the Significance of Sage 50 COVID Payroll Reporting Wizard
This COVID-19 Payroll Wizard in Sage 50 will help the users quickly collect the amounts paid out to employees for particular pay level types. It includes 941 Q2 processing, especially for sections 5a (i) and 5a (ii) mentioned on page 1 of Form 941.
It is mainly helpful when there are multiple companies in Sage 50 US to work with Quarterly reports compatible with the 2020 release and advance version
Things need to know:
Sage 50 Accounting 2021, Sage 50 COVID Payroll reporting wizard functionality is added directly in the Form 941 window. The user does not need any additional downloads of it. It would be best if you verified the updates available in the 2021.1 release to operate the functionality smoothly.
Steps for Use Sage 50 COVID Payroll Reporting Wizard
- Firstly download and install the Sage 50 COVID-19 Payroll Wizard from any trustworthy wizard. You can refer to the below link:
- Open the Utility
- Hit on Next option
- A list containing available companies will appear on the screen.
- Choose the preferred company and then click on the Next option.
- The prompt window appears on the screen, asking to write Sage 50 credentials. It includes Username and Password linked with the same user who uses the particular company’s payroll sections.
- Once filled credential, there display the next wizard.
- The prompt will ask you to confirm that you paid Employee with Qualified Family or Sick leave, according to the special pay mentioned in the FFCRA.
- Click on the Yes button and then hit on Next option
- Choose the appropriate date for the quarter.
- You have to apply the starting date from March 13 to 1 April 2020 for the benefits defined in FFCRA. During this duration, assistance programs were effective in law.
- Once done, now choose all applicable pay levels in the appearing prompt.
- The pay Levels selected for each employee type (Salary or Hourly) mentioned in the company is regarding special pay payout to Employees for Sick leave.
- There appeared Pay level fields choose the suitable field and then apply.
- Hit on the Next option
- Click on all applicable pay levels for particular employee type according to Employee for Family Leave (E FMLA)
- Hit on Next option; there appears a list displaying a summary of the Pay Levels you have chosen for (EFMLA/Sick leave)
- Choose the Next option to confirm the selections.
- Then there appears the summary of wages paid to Employee
Seeking Advice? Connect with experts:
That’s all about Sage 50 COVID-19 Payroll reporting Wizard. For additional assistance regarding the same or related to customizing reports, or any other information, call Sage 50 Technical Support number . If any confusion occurs in your mind when using the utility for summarizing the wage amount, then do a Sage 50 live chat support for instant reply. You can drop an email regarding the question on pay level types, creating a document, or any other queries on Sage 50. The team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Some of our regular readers have informed us that they are struggling to get rid of the Sage 50 err...
Many of the users are afraid of the installation process so they won't prefer to do it and skip it....
Sage 50 is an accounting software that can cater to the needs of a variety of clients. There are mu...
One of the most common Windows errors is the “Sage 50 DLL Error Fix .DLL File Missing, Not Open Loa...