Sage 50Cloud Upgrading to Sage 2019.2
Recently on March 2019, the latest version of sage 50 cloud software was released with improved functionality and added features. After Checking the Updates in the Services menu, perform the download update and installation as per the given instruction to enjoy the excellent feature and further complications.
Added feature in Sage 50 Cloud 2019.2
Sage Capture Approvals
This feature in Sage 50 update in 2019.2 has been made easier & faster in the recent release to effortlessly record the business transaction in Sage 50 software accounts. Sage 50 upgrade Captures the Microsoft Office 365 conveniently and securely stores the data in the Sage cloud.
The Capture approval permits Sage 50 cloud software used to generate a payment transaction and accurately save by utilizing the Microsoft Office 365 Integration in the Sage 50 cloud. When the capture Approvals is used, payment transactions formed by the Capture app should be approved prior to downloading the Sage 50.
Sage 50 Cloud improvement/ Enhanced Sage Drive Multi-User service
a) Sage 50 cloud improvement
Sage Drive is a feature that allows you to store a recent copy of the system database in the sage 50 cloud and run it from any system with network connectivity and Sage 50 cloud edition installed on the system. The Sage Drive feature is integrated into all updated supported versions of Sage 50 cloud US Edition. It was mainly designed to be used on these occasions:
- Business owners can access the data from anywhere such as office and home
- Small company where the bookkeeper/accountant enters accounting information.
b) Enhanced Sage Drive Multi-User Performance
Sage 2019.2 designed Sage Drive Multi-User to allow local users and multiple remote users to Write/Read permission to their Sage 50 cloud data. Sage 50c 2019.2 introduces additional performance and code enhancement that makes online connectivity more flexible, secure the data if an internet virus occurs and enhances performance when uploading the files.
Sage 50 Cloud 2019.2 update
.NET Framework 4.7.1 updates
Sage 50 cloud now controls .NET Framework 4.7.1, that is installed already on most OS via standard Windows updates. In case, the update is not available during installation, .NET Framework 4.7.1 will be automatically installed during the installation process. Some excellent benefits of this update include:
- Reliability & Performance improvements
- Security enhancement
- Agreement with recent native TLS safety protocol standards
User Security Updates
- Sage 50 cloud offers numerous options that maintain data security and protection from unauthorized users from potential fraud actions.
- Sage 50’s updated security settings in the installer were rationalized to reduce the incidence of (UAC) User Account Control message prompts.
- To provide the control required with multiple users, a standard user will need Administrator-level identification to execute some tasks that need Administrator-level permissions to perform.
Avail advance support!
To enjoy the improved function and added a feature in Sage 50 cloud upgrading to 2019.2, you have to download & install the latest release at earliest. However, if you want detail illustration or facing problem in updating, then right away connect with the Sage professionals readily available round the clock.