Sage CRM and Sage 300 ERP Integration Configuration Guide
Sage 50 is a outstanding software for accounting & finance needs. It is among the favorites in the industry. It is especially used by med-size and small industries. The software is so user-friendly part that you do not have to be particularly from a accounting background to understand the software.
The software is easy to understand and apprehend. Moreover, experts are available to help you at every step if required. Individuals from various backgrounds can use it. Sage 50 has been positioned in the market as an easy-to-use desktop accounting tool for growing business houses.
Its various features include management of cash flow, account payable and receivables, payment of bills etc. It has been developed in a very industry-specific way so that it performs quick processing and 40 people can use it at the same time. The advanced features include module-level security and inventory management. The dashboard can be customized for quick access to essential data.
However, no software is free from problems or errors. In case a Sage user is facing any kind of question while using the software, they can contact the Sage technical support team at Accounting Advice on the toll free number . Let’s discuss one such topic.
Here we go!
How to Integrate Sage CRM and Sage 300 ERP?
Here are the steps to follow-
- Run the installation DVD.
- Select the software to install.
- In case you want to install from a Sage ERP Accpac 6.0 DVD, click the option to install Sage CRM 200.
- In case you want to install from a Sage CRM 7.0 DVD , click the option to install Sage CRM for Sage ERP Accpac. Next, click on Sage CRM 7.0 for Sage ERP Accpac.
- Read the License Agreement on your screen.
- The User Details window will come up on your screen. Fill in your name, business name and license key . These details should match with those you entered in the Sage software.
- Now click to choose the database type
- If you typed in a license key that facilitates merging with Sage ERP Accpac, the Sage ERP Accpac merging window will come up on your screen. Select the specific Sage ERP Accpac version you wish to integrate with the Sage CRM application.
- If you wish to install Sage CRM 7.0, do make sure to install version 6.0 or 5.6.
- If you do not wish to install the Sage ERP Accpac Integration now, please click on ‘Install Sage ERP Accpac Integration later’.
- On the Installation Name window on your screen, type in a suitable name for the said installation.
- Press Next to continue
- The Select Destination Location window will come up on your screen. please specify the location to store the Web Root Files.
- Click Next
- The SQL Database Server Login window will come up on your screen.
- Check the user ID and server name
- Type in the correct password.
- The Select Setup Type window will come up on your screen
- Select the ‘Mark No demo data’ box
- verify if the license options are correct or not
- The Select Install Add-Ons window will appear
- If you wish to install a mock-up site, select Mock-up Self Service support site.
- Click Next
- The Default Currency window will come up on your screen
- Select the currency of your choice.
- The installation of the Sage CRM application will get started now.
- Once the installation is complete, click Finish
- Restart the system.
How to install Sage ERM with Sage 300 ERP?
Please follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Run your installation DVD.
- Select the software you want to install
Please note– If you are installing from a DVD of Sage ERP Accpac 6.0, select to install Sage CRM for Sage ERP Accpac . Then select Sage ERP Accpac Integration for Sage CRM..
If you are installing from a DVD of Sage CRM 7.0 , select to install Sage ERP Accpac Integration. Then install amalgamation module for Sage CRM.
- The amalgamation module for Sage CRM 7.0 window will open on your screen
- Press next.
- Select Sage CRM install to combine with Sage ERP Accpac
- Click next
- Select the installation and upgrade options
- Click next
- Select Sage ERP Accpac version or update trajectory
- The SQL Database Server Sign in information window would appear on your screen.
- Verify your User ID and server details
- Enter the password.
- Installation of the Sage ERP Accpac Integration would start now
- Press Next
- Press yes when you are prompted to stop the IIS.
Once complete, click Finish and restart the system.
We hope the steps mentioned above would help you integrate Sage CRM with Sage 300 ERP application with minimum effort . If you are still facing any difficulties in carrying out the above-mentioned steps or if you have any queries, you may consult with the authorized Sage experts.
🔷Frequently Asked Questions🔷
What are the minimum system requirements for integration of Sage 300 ERP and Sage CRM ?
For Sage ERP Accpac:
For seamless integration, it is a must for you to install the below-mentioned modules on the Server-
🔷 Sage ERP Accpac version 5.6 or 6.0
🔷 Attuned to database software.
For Sage CRM:
🔷 Latest service pack of Windows 2008 or Windows Server 2003 R2. Moreover, Sage CRM is compatible with Windows 7 and Vista , only as customer OS.
🔷 Latest service pack of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or 2005. Also, the SQL server installed must facilitate case-insensitive ordering as the Sage CRM is not compatible with case-sensitive or binary ordering
🔷 Latest software patches of the Microsoft (IIS Internet Information Server) 6.0 or 7.0.
Sage 50 is regarded as one of the most popular and effective accounting software in the market for ...
Sage 50 is an extremely useful program for small, medium, and large-scale businesses. The Sage 50 C...
Are you using Sage 50 for your business payroll or expenses and now you want to process the Credit ...
Sage 50 Credit control is used to monitor customer’s accounts so that they can stay motivated to pa...
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)