Sage CRM and Sage 300 ERP Integration Configuration Guide
This article talked about the pre-requisites to be taken care of at the time of ERP installation for Sage CRM and ERP integration. In this article, I will talk about configurations that need to be done in regards to Web Portal and Web Deployment Manager in Sage 300 ERP.
With this new configuration, a user can access the system any browser, including Internet Explorer or Chrome. So guys in Sales won’t have to worry about taking the computer with them on travel; they will be able to perform their work from wherever they are.
So after you install ERP, next you need to configure the portal on your application server. Here are the steps for doing so.
Here we go!
How to Integrate Sage CRM and Sage 300 ERP?
Sage 300 ERP Portal:
- Now Login in SQL Management studio
- Then Create New database with name of “PORTAL”
- Go to Start and select Database Setup option from list
- Login with admin user
- Click on Portal button
- Enter SQL Login credentials and configure PORTAL database
- Go to Start and select Web Portal option from list
- Login into Sage 300 ERP Portal with admin user credentials and check the same.
Web Deployment Manager:
- Go To Start | Sage
- Select Web Deployment Manager from List
- Click on Configure option from Top menu
- Make the necessary configurations and click OK. Please refer below given screen shot for your reference
- Enter the URL in browser in below given format
- URL: http//<System Name or IP address>//<ERP Instance Name>Login into web deployment and check the same.
- Login into web deployment and check the same.
Here are the steps to follow-
- Run the installation DVD.
- Select the software to install.
- In case you want to install from a Sage ERP Accpac 6.0 DVD, click the option to install Sage CRM 200.
- In case you want to install from a Sage CRM 7.0 DVD, click the option to install Sage CRM for Sage ERP Accpac. Next, click on Sage CRM 7.0 for Sage ERP Accpac.
- Read the License Agreement on your screen.
- The User Details window will come up on your screen. Fill in your name, business name and license key . These details should match with those you entered in the Sage software.
- Now click to choose the database type
- If you typed in a license key that facilitates merging with Sage ERP Accpac, the Sage ERP Accpac merging window will come up on your screen. Select the specific Sage ERP Accpac version you wish to integrate with the Sage CRM application.
- If you wish to install Sage CRM 7.0, do make sure to install version 6.0 or 5.6.
- If you do not wish to install the Sage ERP Accpac Integration now, please click on ‘Install Sage ERP Accpac Integration later’.
- On the Installation Name window on your screen, type in a suitable name for the said installation.
- Press Next to continue
- The Select Destination Location window will come up on your screen. please specify the location to store the Web Root Files.
- Click Next
- The SQL Database Server Login window will come up on your screen.
- Check the user ID and server name
- Type in the correct password.
- The Select Setup Type window will come up on your screen
- Select the ‘Mark No demo data’ box
- verify if the license options are correct or not
- The Select Install Add-Ons window will appear
- If you wish to install a mock-up site, select Mock-up Self Service support site.
- Click Next
- The Default Currency window will come up on your screen
- Select the currency of your choice.
- The installation of the Sage CRM application will get started now.
- Once the installation is complete, click Finish
- Restart the system.
How to install Sage ERM with Sage 300 ERP?
Please follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Run your installation DVD.
- Select the software you want to install
Please note– If you are installing from a DVD of Sage ERP Accpac 6.0, select to install Sage CRM for Sage ERP Accpac . Then select Sage ERP Accpac Integration for Sage CRM..
If you are installing from a DVD of Sage CRM 7.0 , select to install Sage ERP Accpac Integration. Then install amalgamation module for Sage CRM.
- The amalgamation module for Sage CRM 7.0 window will open on your screen
- Press next.
- Select Sage CRM install to combine with Sage ERP Accpac
- Click next
- Select the installation and upgrade options
- Click next
- Select Sage ERP Accpac version or update trajectory
- The SQL Database Server Sign in information window would appear on your screen.
- Verify your User ID and server details
- Enter the password.
- Installation of the Sage ERP Accpac Integration would start now
- Press Next
- Press yes when you are prompted to stop the IIS.
Once complete, click Finish and restart the system.
We hope the steps mentioned above would help you integrate Sage CRM with Sage 300 ERP application with minimum effort . If you are still facing any difficulties in carrying out the above-mentioned steps or if you have any queries, you may consult with the authorized Sage experts.
🔷Frequently Asked Questions🔷
What are the minimum system requirements for integration of Sage 300 ERP and Sage CRM ?
For Sage ERP Accpac:
For seamless integration, it is a must for you to install the below-mentioned modules on the Server-
🔷 Sage ERP Accpac version 5.6 or 6.0
🔷 Attuned to database software.
For Sage CRM:
🔷 Latest service pack of Windows 2008 or Windows Server 2003 R2. Moreover, Sage CRM is compatible with Windows 7 and Vista , only as customer OS.
🔷 Latest service pack of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or 2005. Also, the SQL server installed must facilitate case-insensitive ordering as the Sage CRM is not compatible with case-sensitive or binary ordering
🔷 Latest software patches of the Microsoft (IIS Internet Information Server) 6.0 or 7.0.