How to Fix Peachtree 2019 Excel Button Disabled
Is your Peachtree 2019 Excel Button Disabled or it’s greyed out? Here are some of the causes due to which the error takes place:
- Outlook and Peachtree are both working but your Peachtree is working with “Run as Administrator.”
- Your Microsoft Outlook and Peachtree are not connected properly with each other.
- Your Microsoft Office version has been updated but the key of the older version is still in there in the windows registry.
- You haven’t logged into this system as a local administrator to this system.
- Your system has an unsupported version of MS Outlook installed in it. Peachtree, at present, supports MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- To view PDF files, set Bluebeam PDF Revu to the default app.
Here are the solutions that help you solve the issue:
- Turn the option “Open Peachtree with ‘Run as Administrator’” off.
However, for certain operating systems, once you select “Run as Administrator,” windows will automatically open the program in a different profile. Since Outlook doesn’t run under “Run as Administrator.” There can be instances where your Outlook may create issues.
Follow the steps to perform the action:
- Close your Outlook and Peachtree.
- Go to your Peachtree Desktop Icon and then right-click on it and then click on properties.
- Now, select the compatibility tab.
- Now, uncheck the box right near the button. Make sure it is now greyed out. Then, change settings for all users and then uncheck there.
- Select OK
- Now, Reopen your Peachtree and Outlook.
- Open the Window – Report Printing and then check that the Excel and Outlook icons are active.
Check your Office Installation for Quick Repair:
- Close Peachtree and other Office Applications (Excel, Word and Outlook etc.)
- Go to your Control Panel and then open Program & Features.
- Here, you’ll see the programs installed on your system. Right-click on the respective program and click on change.
- Now, click on Quick Repair option and then click on Run.
- Wait for the repair to complete. Once the process finishes, open outlook and then let it load fully.
- Now use Outlook icon to send test report using Printing Window.
- Reboot your system.
- Setup your Windows operating system as Local Computer Administrator to the computer.
- Use your local system Admin password and credentials to log-in to your windows operating system.
- Make sure that any of the versions (2003, 2007, 2010, or 2013) it supports are there in your system.
- Now, uninstall and then start re-installation of your Peachtree. Make sure that Outlook is closed when you are re-installing your peachtree accounting software.
To know more about the successful integration of excel in your Peachtree, get in touch with us via our Sage 50 Technical Number . You can also get in touch with us via our Sage 50 Chat Support via our website www.acountingadvice.co. We are also available through our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can get in touch with us anytime via any of the modes of connectivity and our technical team is always ready to assist you. Connect with us now!
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)