How to Fix Sage Error 5006 0x80004005
Although, Sage 50 software is one of the most used accounting software with outstanding functionalities for small businesses, there are times while working on Sage 50, a person faces errors.
With Sage 50 software, you can integrate with a payroll that helps you to manage all the financial tasks and taxes accurately. However, when you are using the Sage 50 software and it is integrated with payroll, there are higher chances that you encounter Sage Error -5006: 0X80004005.
This usually occurs while installing Sage 50 software payroll due to the utilization of Sage 50 payroll accounting software in the terminal server environment. This error is also caused while running the software setup installation. This error usually continues with MySQL notifications.
Resolution to Fix the Sage Error Code -5006: 0X80004005
Error code: -5006: 0X80004005 usually occurs while running the Sage software setup. It is recommended that you stop all the other programs and applications while executing the setup process.
Solution I: You should only install in Install mode
- Go to Start > Select Control Panel
- Go to Add/Remove Programs > and then click Add New Programs
- Choose CD or Floppy > click Next > and then Browse
- Modify the Files type to All Files
- Browse and choose the Setup.exe file > click Open.
Solution II: Disable the intervention gates temporarily for installation
Perform the following steps to fix error messages to your Sage 50 Payroll software.
- Sign in to the system as the Administrator.
- Disable the firewall and antivirus temporarily of the Windows OS. If you have any synchronized scanner installed on your computer, then it is recommended to disable it too
- Run the installation process again
- Right-click on the installation downloaded file from the local desktop.
- Choose the alternative Run as Administrator.
- Start the User Account Control and then disable it
- Restart your computer and install the setup again.
- If the error message still exists, perform the next step.
Solution III: MySQL Event Viewer
If this error code is due to the intervention of MYSQL and you get a prompt text on the Event Viewer Windows, perform the solutions below:
- Un-installed the ODBC connectors and re-install them.
- Check for any recent updates and then install it in your computer
Additional Support from Accountingadvice Sage Help Team
If the error Sage Error -5006: 0X80004005 still exists and is creating problems in your work environment, then you should immediately seek support from our Accountingadvice Sage 50 helpdesk experts. Our certified experts are readily available via various mediums like online chat, toll free number and e-mail.
Our team is known for fixing the most problematic errors in the most satisfying way and in limited time as per the requirement. To contact with our team, simply make a call at Accountingadvice helpline number / available 24×7 to fix any error related to Sage. Also, visit the website to chat with our Sage specialists.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)