Sage 300 ERP UI Container Has Stopped Working
Sage 300 ERP UI Container has stopped working as the error happens when the crystal runtime files have the multiple versions. The error also occurs when there are different crystal runtime files that are used by the other application. You need to uninstall this application and then do install it to another system. For checking that the system has different crystal runtime files; the steps are as follows:-
- In the Start menu, go to the control Panel
- Click on the Programs and Features
- Find out the software that are installed in the system like Crystal Decisions or Seagate Crystal
- These software that you browse have old crystal components
- This surely creates issues with the Crystal.net runtime that is used by Sage 300 ERP.
To get it resolve here is the solution that is directly provided by the Sage 300 support team who is always here to help you out. Team members are educated, expert, trained, and professional so they easily get your issues that you are facing and provide you the best solution. You need to follow the solution to fix the issue smoothly.
Steps to Fix the ERP UI Container
- In your system, open the RUN window by pressing the Windows+R keys together from the keyboard
- Type the cmd in the search field of run window and then press the enter button
- Now cmd (Command Prompt) opens up
- Type the C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\regasm/register [sage300runtimefolder]\a4wcrinterop.dll
- [sage300runtimefolder] is the location in your system where the Sage 300 ERP is installed. It s the correct or right location of the runtime folder.
- You can customized it as per the location of the runtime folder
- When the registration is failed then check that the Crystal Runtime Engine is properly installed in the “C:\Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enteriprise XI 4.0\win32_x86” (32bit) or “C:\Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\SAP BusinessObjects Enteriprise XI 4.0\win64_x86” (64bit)
- Verify that the feature of .NET Framework 3.5 is enabled for the Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 2012/2012 R2
If the issue still exists then you as the local Administrator need to uninstall and then reinstall the System Manager. For Sage 300 latest version, do apply the latest product update. Also check that the Windows are also updated. Now do re-install the Sage 300 workstation or program setup.
If you do update the Windows operating system then it removes the .NET 3.5 framework from your system. So do install the framework again and it fixes the issues you are getting.
How to get in touch?
You can easily get in touch with the support team as they are available 24/7 hours. You just need to dial the Sage customer support toll-free number to get the issue resolved in no time. The team members are polite, friendly, and well-mannered so they can handle all kinds of situations easily. They are glad to help you out by providing you the solution and information regarding the issues and queries you are going through. You can also contact them via email or do the Sage 50 live chat with professionals.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)