How to Fix Sage 50 Error 1925
Facing the issue with Sage 50 while attempting to install any software on Windows and getting a message of Error 1925 “you do not have sufficient privileges to complete this installation. Log on as administrator and then retry this installation.” You are on the right page. In the below description troubleshooting steps of error code of 1925 and causes are mentioned so that any user can diagnose the error and following the troubleshooting steps can solve this error.
Causes of Sage 50 Error 1925
This error happens during the installation of windows based software.
The most cause Windows error messages are given below:
- The downloaded installation file blocked by Windows under the EXE files “Properties”- Security: This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.
- Windows UAC is enabled and prohibiting installation. Run the installer EXE using administrator rights.
- Windows Administrative Rights Windows has prohibited your Windows Login user name access to install the software or make changes to your computer. You need to windows access rights. To unlock the file, right-click on the executable file and select properties.
- Under the General tab click the “Unblock” button if it is an available option.
Step for Solution Sage 50 Error 1925
Some of the basic troubleshooting steps are given below so that you can just follow the steps and try to remove the error 1925
1) Select and right-click on the downloaded installation file, select “properties” – General Tab clicks “unblock” button if it is available for “Security. This file “came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.
2) Disable User accounts control by changing the settings to “never notify”. Below are the steps given to change the UAC settings.
How to Change UAC settings
To adjust the UAC settings in Windows 8:
- Point the mouse on the Aero Peek also refers to the Show Desktop button to the far right of the new taskbar.
- Click on the search icon
- Type UAC in the search box, click settings under the search box.
- On left hand click change user account control settings.
- Move the slider to the notification which you want to apply.
- Click ok.
There are 4 UAC settings you can choose anyone
1) Always notify – You can select this if you want to be notified when any programs try to install the software or want to make any changes to your computer
2) Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer- you can select this setting if you want to be notified only when program want to make changes to your computer or don’t want to be notified when you make changes to Windows settings
3) Notify only when programs try to make changes to my computer – You can select this setting if you want to be notified only when programs try to make changes to your computer or don’t want to be notified when you make changes to Windows settings.
4) Never Notify-You can select this setting if you never want to be notified when the program tries to install or make changes to your computer or never wanted to be notified when you make changes to widows
3) Run the downloaded exe file as an Administrator, right-click on the file downloaded and select Run as Administrator
4) Check your windows login user name if it has administrator rights or not, if not assigned then assign the administrator rights to your user name.
Not getting any outcome from the above steps? No issues, call us at+1-844-871-6289 and our Sage 50 technical support and experienced team will solve your technical queries within minutes, we are a one-stop solution for all technical queries and issues. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or do a live chat Team. We are available 24*7.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)