Fix Sage Backup Error: Attempt to Create Cloud Backup Failed
The cloud backup failed in Sage and error occurs when the settings or configurations of the cloud backup is not correct or invalid. So you need to check it out first. For this, here you get the solutions that are directly provided by the Sage 50 support team who is here 24/7 hours to help you out. Here you also get to know the more reasons that cause the same error in your Sage account. Follow the solution to get it resolved and do create the cloud backup easily.
Causes for Sage Error Cloud Backup Failed
- You have mistakenly deleted the Office 365.
- Some files or folders are corrupted, hidden, or missing.
- WMI is damaged.
- The company name has special characters.
- Setting of the cloud backup is not valid.
- Data folder is not cleaned.
Solution for Resolve The Sage Cloud Backup Failed
Many solutions are mentioned below that you need to choose according to the reason of cause you get. You can also do the trouble shoot process and if it won’t work then go for the solution according to the cause you get. Follow the process accordingly to fix the Sage error.
Solution 1- Troubleshooting Process
- Go to the Files then click on the Sage drive
- After that click on the Stop Sharing
- When the settings are changed test the cloud backup
- For changing the cloud settings; go to the File option then click on the Cloud Backup and then choose Cloud Backup Settings
- If the test backup is done completely so according to the desired time change the configurations
- Then return and do share the data again.
Solution 2- Delete the Office 365 that you are using
- Sign in to the Office 365 to your account with the credentials
- Now click on the Admin app
- Do select the Groups that is mentioned on the side navigation Admin center
- Click on the Groups from the list of groups so the backup not succeeded
- After that, click on the Delete Group button then on the pop-up message click on the Yes for the confirmation
- Then on your system, go to the path C:\ProgramData\Sage\Sage Data Exchange
- After locating to the path delete the SageDataExchange.sqlite file
- At the end, try to attempt the cloud backup now.
Solution 3- Reinstall the Program
- If you have tried the solution but it won’t resolved then you need to uninstall the program and then install it again
- First of all, from the Control Panel, uninstall the program
- Now do reinstall it so, download the latest release and then install it in your system
- Do convert the data as well if required
- If there is any group remaining in Office 365 then delete it
- Configure it and do the test cloud backup.
Solution 4- Clean Data folder
- Do the normal backup of the Company data file
- For backup, go to the File and then click on the backup option
- Then log inn to the Office 365 account of yours using your credentials
- In this, click on the Run Backup option.
How to get in touch?
Still, you have many issues or queries then contact the support team via Sage 50 customer support toll-free number 1800 964 3096. The team is here to help you out in all kind of errors whether they are technical or functional errors. Team is glad to help you out as they have many years of experience so they know how to resolve all your glitches. You can also get in touch via email or do the Sage 50 live chat with experts.
Sage is a popular business intelligence software that enables users to see how their business is pe...
I am trying to start sage 50 connection manager on a local machine, but I keep getting the error 19...
Sage 50 is now live and available in market. This time Sage 50 2021 is available with many new feat...
Have you decided to change your third-party payroll provider and switch over to another in quest of...