Sage 50 2018 Download
Sage 50 comes up with its latest version which is Sage 50 2018. To get the benefits of this advanced version you simply need to Sage 50 2018 Download and start enjoy this advanced version. This article helps you to download Sage 50 and at the end, you can see the installation steps given which helps you to install the software.
New Version of Sage 50 2018 Includes Many New and Advanced Tools:
- Microsoft Office 365 (premium edition) integration for backup – You can easily take back up of data easily with the help of Premier Edition of Microsoft Office 365. It is also enabled with advanced security features to make it secure.
- Sage Drive Remote Access – Now, you can mobilize your data easily within the employees, accountants and with employees & employers.Usually single user platform was there in the previous versions.
- Sage capture – Now, you can click and store pictures of all the transactions and all you need is Microsoft Office 365 Previous Versions.
- All New Monochromatic Navigational Design – Empty white spaces with monochromatic design gives it an elegant look. Navigational access is also made easy with arrows on both the sides of the toolbar. It improves menu outlook.
- Online Payment and Mobile Invoicing- The Pay Now feature makes it good for financial purpose. Various modes of transfer payments can also be shared like credit card, debit card or internet banking.
How to Download Sage 50 2018:
Try Direct Download
Embeded this Image on Your Site:
Note: copy above code press “Ctrl + C”
How to Install Sage 50 2018 Software?
Sage 2018 Software Installation has been made very easy by the service provider.
There are Certain Things that you Need to know Before you Start Installation Procedure:
- Before Installation, you need to make sure that software and system are compatible in terms of technical requirements.
- To make installation process smooth, close all other software and background process.
- Turn your firewall and anti-virus off.
- Enable your notification
- Make sure that User Account Control is set to minimum settings.
Related article: How to update Sage 50 Payroll Tax update 2018
Start Installation Procedure:
- Once you start the installation, the pop-up that comes on the screen, you have to click “yes” on the terms and conditions of the software.
- Click on “next” after agreeing on this and then “Auto configure the Windows Firewall to allow install” and “run.”
- Now, enter “serial number- software validation code” and then select “next.”
- Now, create a path in the “program files” and then select “install”
- Now will complete your installation process.
While following steps for Sage 50 2018 Download for any queries, you can get back to the Sage 50 team by simply dialing or Sage Live Chat Support. Team members are available to help you 365 days so that you can continue your work without any hurdles. You can also send an email to email@example.com to connect to Sage team members. If you don’t want to make calls and send emails no problem, visit www.accountingadvice.co and do a live chat with the Sage 50 Technicians. You just keep working and let your issues resolved by the highly dedicated and experienced Sage executives by dialing our toll free number.
FAQs for Downloading Sage 50 2018
Q1. Does it integrates with Microsoft Office?
Ans: Yes, it integrates with Microsoft Office 365 (Premium Edition). You can easily work with word, excel, etc as per your requirements.
Q2. What are the Internet Explorer versions which support Sage 50 2018?
Ans: Internet Explorer versions that are required for the Sage 50 2018 version are 9.0, 10.0, and 11.0. However, Sage 11.0 or above versions are always recommended for the Sage payment solutions.
Q3. What is the minimum RAM required for the Sage 50 2018?
Ans: The minimum RAM required is 4GB but the recommended RAM is 6GB.
Q4. What is the minimum screen resolution is required for Sage 50 2018?
Ans: The minimum screen resolution required is 1280800 but 1440900 and above that is highly appreciated.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)