Sage Pro ERP Manual
Many businesses today are streamlining their operations with an ERP system like SAGE PRO. This enterprise resource planning software is designed to manage all aspects of a company’s financial and operational resources, as well as provide insights and analytics for decision making. For those unfamiliar with the software, this manual will cover everything you need to know about it—from installation details to usage tips and more. Whether you’re coming from another program or just getting started, this guide will make sure that you get the most out of your SAGE PRO experience.
The Sage software is one of the most popular Accounting software that has emerged to great heights because of its ease of use. With Sage by your side, you need not worry about the ‘hassles’ of accounting and bookkeeping, as the software does the task for you in an instant. One of the most striking features of Sage is the fact that the software can be used by businesses, both small and large in order to ensure enhanced productivity. The Sage Pro Erp is one such aspect of the software that offers fine comprehensive access to some of the most striking features that can be used as required. So, here we have the Sage Pro Erp Manual to highlight and showcase some of the most striking features of Sage Pro ERP.
The Sage Pro ERP
ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning is one of the prime aspects of the Sage 300 which is a business management software. Previously known as ACCPAC, it was later renamed Sage ERP in the year 2012. This was soon renamed Sage 300C or the Sage 300 Cloud. Today, the Sage CRE and Sage 300 Cloud are important aspects of the Sage Business Cloud Software. Some of the prime aspects of Sage C include financial management, Operations, Accounting, Distribution and Inventory.
The other more desirable aspects of the software include cash flow management, Inventory Management, Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, multip-currency, Financial Reporting, General Ledger and more. One of the major highlights of the Sage ERP is that report results can be generated by generating consolidation and company financial statements as in the case of multi-company businesses set up
Read More-: Sage 300 Mac
Sage ERP Features
Let us examine the major highlights of some of the most important Sage ERP features:
🔹 The Financial Tools: These comprise automatic trace for the internal control audit trials.
🔹 The Inventory Tools: These include:
- Creation of the detailed perpetual inventory records
- To be able to generate the serial numbers or the lot numbers required for inventory tracking
- Can be used to integrate with an existing inventory system.
🔹 The Sales Order Management:
- To be able to easily use project management and job costing module which can be used to integrate with the Microsoft Project software as well.
- Also helps order the entry that has been integrated with inventory control and the accounts receivable.
- To be able to enter the purchase requisition and automate the purchase order processing
The Smooth Processing of the Customer’s Credit Card and Debit Card
The Sage ERP-Related Products
Let us examine, some of the finer Sage ERP or Sage Cloud-related products. The best part about Sage is that it can be used in combination with other software products as well:
- The Sage Fixed Assets
- The Sage Timeslips
- Sage CRM used for better customer relationship management
- Sage People-Cloud
- CakeHR- Cloud
- Sage HRMS for On-Premise for Human Resources.
- The Sage Intelligence Reporting which is used for the purpose of business intelligence with drill down, dashboard, customization report, online visibility, and exploring by excel.
Sage ERP: Application
Now, let us take a look at some of the main applications and businesses, that Sage ERP is most suited for. Generally speaking, Sage ERP is suitable of small-scale businesses, startups, the medium-sized company in various industries, among others. The application of Sage ERP allows businesses to grow globally and worldwide with time. The application of Sage ERP are:
- Wholesale Distribution
- Food And Beverages
- Professional Services
It also has to be kept in mind that the third-party Sage 300 integration that allows the users to add the eCommerce function to the Sage 300, thus, allowing the other merchants use Sage software.
Also Read-: Sage 300 Web API Intermittent POST Success with OE Orders
The Cost Price of Sage ERP
The main pricing of the Sage ERP mainly depends upon the module that is being used along with the Sage Enhancement and also the number of users involved. Here you need to also add third-party integration to meet the business needs. Various aspects like consulting, customisation and implementation of services are also included along. Meanwhile one needs to bear in mind that the training courses and the upgrading of the Sage as and when required also cost extra accordingly.
The Use of AP Automation Software Integration with Sage 300
The use of API Integration or the Flat file that third-party use as an add-on is known as AP Automation. These work well with the Sage 300 Cloud or ERP thus allowing the enabling of the multi-currency and multi-country payments possible. ALso, the best part is that this minimises manual data entry and the risks of fraud.
The Main Advantages of the Sage ERP
Some of the main benefits of Sage ERP include:
- Is cost-effective
- Is multilocation
- Is Multi subsidiary
- Is multi-currency
- Job costing and project Management
- Precise control features and robust inventory management
- Easy handling of sales orders, purchase orders and purchase requisition
- Is perfect for the real estate company
- Is suitable for both International and domestic companies.
- Can handle multiple companies and also consolidation of financial statements
- Automation of purchase orders
How to use and Implement the Sage Cloud
It is recommended to select a reliable reseller that can help you to decide, buy, customise and also guide the software implementation accordingly. One can also connect with the Sage support centre in order to best know about any assistance and application-related queries accordingly.
The Essential Reporting Solutions for Sage Pro Users
There is no denying that the Sage Pro ERP is one of the most powerful and effective easy-to-use reporting products out there. One can easily create professional business reports via the information stored in Sage Pro ERP. Likewise, detailed reports, high-level overviews, charts/graphics, drill-down, and pivot tables in a matter of minutes
The Requirements When Using Sage Pro ERP:
We do need a few vital requirements when using Sage Pro ERP:
- Microsoft version released after 2006; which includes: Windows Server 2016, Windows 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2019, Windows server 2022, Windows small business server, Windows Essential Business Server.
- Minimum memory of 512 MB.
- Free Hard Disk Space of 50 MB
The Features and Modules of Sage ERP
Some of the prime features of Sage ERP include
- Automatic reversal of the posted batch
- Can validate the posting date
- To be able to print any range of consecutive months
- To produce statistical accounts
- Can run credits and debits
- Also provide year to date versus budget
- Can provide the E-procurement application from the third party product.
- The phase number.
- Provides item sales history.
- Built-in e-procurement application
- Manual requisition system
- Checking of register prior to printing
- Call centre
- The prevention of excessive credit memos
- Handling of multiple bank accounts
- Is fixed
- Can change individual customer ID
- Can attach contract documents to the customer master
- The scheduled rise is automatically applied
- Can automatically Process the temporary upgrade
- Can process quick checks
- Can process multiple checks for a number of employees
- user-Defined tolerance
- Flat rate
- Product line
- MRP planning with effective date established
- Negative on-hand quantities
- Default Revenue account
- The procurement of last receipt date
- Printing Picklists
Job and Project Cost
- The information is displayed in a line chart format
- The actual versus standard cost on various tasks
- To be able to assign default invoice format for each client
- Comparison versus budgeting
- The project end date
- Analysis of detailed subcontractor
The Fixed Assets
- Identification of original manufacturer
- The total sum of years
- The cost per hour
- The Job costing
- The Unit of production
- The recapturing of investment tax credit
The Sales Management
- The RMAs to manufacturer and suppliers
- The Gross sales revenue
- Name/partial name
- Indication of all the items that have been back ordered
- Maintenance of the equipment list that is being serviced
- Definition of attributed categories
- To be able to budget the non-general ledger activities and accounts
- Result in segregation and past budgeting
- Variable budgets
- Easy comparison of variables
- To be able to change budgets during the year
- To be able to maintain the budgets revision history
- The ‘ABC’ costing
- The simulation of multiple MPS and ‘What ifs?’
- Tracking of normal lead times for the external processing
- ISO 9000
- Net Change
- Variable length work week
- The ‘need-to-know’ basis of access control to the documents
- Tailoring and customization capacities
- To be able to deny or grant access to the administrators over specific components.
- Unified platforms for both OLAP data mart and Relational data warehouse.
- Easy hosting of various applications within a safe customer environment.
- The use of the same application when the worker is both online or offline with a similar look and feel
ERP for Manufacturing
One of the most important application of ERP is that it allows for increasing discreet manufacturing automation. This way reduction of company waste, and streamlining of their various processes becomes a breeze. This way one can expect enhanced productivity and improved customer experience. With the help of Sage ERP, one can easily touch all the aspects of the organisation, which includes sourcing raw materials to shipping the finished goods over to the customers.
Some of the Features of Sage Manufacturing Solutions
The Sage ERP manufacturing solutions offer:
- Cost Tracking: this involves the management and tracking of the production costs. This comprises direct materials, a portion of factory overhead costs, and direct labour. The best part is that the ERP allows the display of cost tracking in an intuitive and user-friendly format, hence allowing easy management of production
- Quoting and Estimation: The use of manufacturing quoting and estimation of software to be able to generate quotes for various customers. The basis of this is the cost of materials, overhead, labour and everything that goes into production.
- Work and Sales Orders: This is related to the work or the task for the customers, in the case of manufacturing. The work order is concerned with the covering of the work performed internally by the company. This is converted from the sales order. The best part about the Sage ERP is that it simplifies the entire process of being able to generate sales orders. This way it is easy to convert the sales order to a work order, hence assigning the work order accordingly to the various employees and departments.
- Planning: This is the process of making sure that your organisation has the inputs that are required for the production of finished products on time. This comprises ensuring that you have enough raw materials, resources, and labour that are required to fill the sales order.
- Scheduling: This comprises allocating enough raw materials, resources and the processes required to fill the customer orders. With the help of the Sage ERP, it becomes easier to automate and ensure that the schedules are visible throughout the organisation
See More-: How to Reset Admin Password in Sage 300 ERP
So, there you have it, people, these are some of the major aspects of Sage Pro Erp Manual. There is no denying that Sage Pro has a widespread application and is one of the most sought-after applications in accounting. It has been recommended that one gets acquainted with Sage pro in a detailed manner. However, if you encounter some doubts or problems, you can easily get in touch with us and our team of experts will be more than happy to assist you.
Accounting Professionals & Specialized Experts
Want quick help from accounting software experts? Get in touch with our team members who can install, configure and configure your software for you. Proficient in fixing technical issues, they can help you quickly get back to work whenever you encounter an error in Sage software. Our team is available 24/7 365 days to assist you. To get in touch.
💠Frequently Asked Questions💠
What is the importance of the application of the ERP?
The main aspect of ERP and its application is to be able to smoothly streamline business processes.
How does one select the ERP best suited for them?
In order to be able to select the ERP best suited for a particular business one must be able to select the ERP that matches the needs of the client and also helps deliver the efficient and automated results in one needs for their businesses.
What are some of the other ERP Systems much like the Sage 300?
Some of the other ERP systems comparable to Sage 300 are: Sage Intacct, Quickbooks Online, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle Netsuite ti name a few
No prizes for guessing why the Sage 50 accounting software is highly popular among businesses and p...
Many Sage users have intimated to us that they are having an issue with the Aged Payables Report of...
If you are a small business that uses Sage 50 for accounting and invoicing, then you know how diffi...
Sage 50 is an accounting software that allows businesses to manage their finances, including paying...