Process to Install Sage 50 in Windows 7 64-bit
Are you new to Sage Software and want to install it in your 64-bit Windows 7 system? Today, we are here to help you out in installing the Sage 50 Software in your laptop/computer. Here you are going to get the whole steps for installing it. It is very easy to install and then access it. The process is given by out technicians who want us to share it with you so that it will be easy for you to install the software in Windows 7 64-bit.
The Steps to install Sage 50 in Windows7 64-bit
The process is as follows:-
- If you are having the disc of Sage 50 installation setup then you need to insert it in the CD/DVD drive. The Sage 50 will Autorun the setup
- If you downloaded Sage 50 setup from the browser then double-click the .exe file of Sage 50 that was downloaded. By default, it is downloaded to your downloads folder
- Select to install Sage 50 Accounting
- Now carefully read all the instructions carefully that shown on the Welcome window, and then click on the Next button
- Then it will show the License Agreement to read. After reading it tick mark the checkbox if you agree to the terms & then click on the Next
- A window appears to let Sage 50 software set your firewall so that Sage 50 can be installed. Click on the Yes button and then the Next button
- Now enter your serial number and press the Next button. You will get this number from the installation disc case or in your email
- After entering the serial number select “Yes” on the Single Computer or Network window option then click on the Next button
- A window appears for Sage 50 Program Files Location, in this, you need to enter where you want to save your location. Click Next to continue
- Do review the locations of your program and company data files and make sure that these paths are correct. If they are not correct click Back button to change them.
Click Install to install Sage 50 software.
- After the installation completion, the Installation Completed window appears. Check or uncheck the options as required by you and then select the Finish button to complete the installation.
Reach Us for Sage 50 Technical Support
You can easily reach us out via our toll-free Sage 50 support phone number or you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your issues. We are also available on Sage 50 chat support where you also get the solution for your problems. You can contact us at any time all around the clock.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)