Sage 50 2019 Error Loading the Current Company File
Are you tired of this error that stops you from opening your company data file? Then here you are at the right place where you get the information about how to fix this error and get back to your work. Here you get the causes as well because of it may happen.
Causes of Sage 50 Error Error Loading the Current Company File
Many reasons may cause an error if loading your current company file in Sage 50. The issues may be like a damaged file, any internal file is corrupted, connectivity issues. These are common issues that can happen or some other issues are listed here.
- Maybe a company is trying to open automatically that is incorrect.
- Before the update if you open the workstation.
- In all the systems, the build and release are not the same it may be different.
- The release or build is not the same that was backed up in the computer.
- All computers do not have a service release installed.
Solution to fix the Sage 50 2019 error loading current company file
Method 1- Open the splash screen with efforts
- Go to the Sage icon on your desktop
- Now right-click on the icon and open the Properties
- Then you need to copy the targeted line
- After that close the window of Properties
- Open the RUN window by pressing and hold the Windows+R key from the keyboard
- In the Run window, paste the line that you have copied
- After pasting this line, add space and write ABC in the end then click ok button
- Now the Sage is opened to the splash screen
- Make sure that you open the correct company data file in the splash screen
- Still, the error occurs while you have opened the right file then go and check for the updates
- For updates go to the services check the update and download it then install it
- If still the error occurs then go with the next solution.
Method 2- Data folder of the company has damaged files
- In the related resources, create a new cleaned data folder and expandable file cleanup
- Now verify that you can open your company file without any error or not.
Method 3- backup restore
- First of all, create a backup again and restore it
- Now use the different backup for the work.
How to Contact Sage technical Team?
There are these ways that you need to follow one by another if you have not to get your issue resolved. Still, have any queries or any other issue just dial the toll-free Sage customer support number (844)871-6289. The team is happy to help you out by providing the best Sage 50 assistance as they are available all around the clock.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)