Sage 50 An Unknown Error has Occurred
Reason Behind Sage 50: An Unknown Error Has Occurred
- Reconfigured Webmail Account that allows user to access Sage.
- Incorrect Email Setup while working with Microsoft Outlook.
- Software or System blocked by security software or anti-virus.
- When user uses Recovery mail instead of Google mail in the privacy and personal settings.
Method I: Configure the Webmail Account to Allow Emails from Sage
- Yahoo Mail & Gmail Configuration
- In the maintain menu, click on the Email Setup. Else, in the system navigation window, select edit Email Setup option.
- Now, to use webmail account, click on it and then select the link Add account information.
- Now, click on the email service you want. Enter the credentials of Email Address (Yahoo, Gmail or Outlook.com. The Email Address can be sometimes predefined) (If you go for other webmail account, you need to enter two important credentials, the SMTP port and the SMTP server). You can get this information from ISP.
- Once you define the email account, to make changes, you can use Edit and Remove hyperlinks.
Method II: To Configure Gmail, Follow These Steps
- Open your Gmail account
- You will see an email in your inbox with title Review Blocked Sign-in Attempt.
- Now, open that mail
- You will see SECURE YOUR ACCOUNT right at the bottom of your email. Here, click on the link that allows user to access less secure apps.
- To turn the radio on, click on it and then close the windows.
- Now, in your inbox, you will see another mail with the access to less secure apps.
- Now, check the email.
- Once the procedure is finished, you will be able to send emails from Sage via Gmail without any error.
Methods III: Alternate Steps for Yahoo Configuration
- Open your Yahoo Account.
- In the top right corner of the windows, open gearbox.
- Now, click on the Account Info.
- Open Account Security in the left side of the screen.
- See the radio button in the right of the screen. Now, apps will be able to use less secure sign-in.
- You will receive verification email that indicates the features will be turned on.
- Now, try to send the email and check whether it is sent without error or not.
Method IV: Incorrect Email Setup while
- Go to system in the navigation panel.
- Now, click on Edit Email Setup button.
- In the program box open the email setup dialogue box and then select OK.
- Now, check that you can use it to send email without error. Reset to default email program if you are unable to use it as default programs, you have to set it from control panel. Now, click on the default you want and then select OK. You may find these steps in variation in different operating system.
Method V: Blockage Due to Security
- Disable anti-virus/firewall or other security software to check whether it is blocking your software or not.
- Now, check that with the help of email, you can send email or not.
The above steps will surely help you in fixing the Sage 50 An Unknown Error has Occurred. In case you are still unable to fix the error, then you must connect with our Sage Help team foe the instant help 24×7.
- Call us on our Toll-Free Number
- Have Sage 50 Live Chat with our Sage 50 Technical Support Team
- Send us Email on our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)