What is Current Version Sage 50 Obsolescence Policy
Sage 50 is one of the most easy-to-use accounting software for all small and medium scale business. It is also scalable for big business accounting. This accounting software includes all standard accounting’s such as payable and receivable accounts, cash flow management and bill payments.
The aim of the Sage 50 obsolescence policy is to verify all Sage products. So, Sage users pick appropriate product for their organization requirements and enjoy all the advanced Sage services.
Sage 50 accounting support for different versions support dates
The current version of Sage 50 obsolescence policies, based on the updated software version of Sage 50, the current policy and support dates are given below:
- Sage 50 2015 version (obsolete) – March 1, 2016.
- Sage 50 2016.0 or 2016.1 version (obsolete) – December 1, 2016.
- Version Sage 50 versions (obsolete) 2016.2 – March 1, 2017.
- All Sage 50 2017.0, 2017.1 or 2017.1.1 versions (obsolete) – December 1, 2017.
- Sage 50 2017.2 versions (obsolete) – March 1, 2018.
- Sage 50 2018 versions (obsolete) – March 5, 2019.
- Sage 50 2019 versions (obsolete) – March 3, 2020.
Features of Sage 50 accounting
- This accounting software gives all the advantages of running Sage products and it tends to be more active on business care support plan at any time.
- Sage users keep all commands with the most recent advanced technology and operating systems.
- Sage 50 software supports only the latest version will allow the Sage to focus more on the most reliable and easy customer service on the current version of Sage software.
Tax updates, program updates, tax form updates, sync with the managed payroll, Sage direct deposit and credit card processing are all Sage add-on products stop operating after the obsolescence policy is updated to the new version.
Important note: To enjoy all advanced features of Sage 50 software, users must be updated with current versions. If they are not updated with latest versions, Sage users are no longer to acquire Sage all services.
Customer Support Service
The above information has been useful for all Sage users and now you got all information about Sage 50 Obsolescence Policy. If you still have any query in your mind or any issue with upgrade/update versions, you can directly connect with our expert team via Sage 50 technical support number /. You will be clear with your all queries and resolve all issues regarding Sage products. Our expert teams are well equipped with Sage knowledge and fully experienced with all fixing Sage errors. You can also chat with us via live chat Support or drop an email at our official website www.accountingadvice.co.
Because of its enhanced features, Sage 50 is highly popular among the business community all over t...
If you have corrupt/damaged data in the Sage application, probably you aren’t enjoying managing you...
He opened a company recently and has been working hard for over a few years to attain glory and thin...
When using the Sage 100 accounting system majority of the time the antivirus system interferes or d...
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)