How to Print T5018 in Sage?
Sage 50 T5018 refers to slips that includes information that is accorded to a contractor and to the CRA for information. Accounts Payable can also be used to track payments of vendors who are subjected to CPRS reporting. At last, you can print this report. To find information of the form content, go through A/P Print T5018 (CPRS) Forms Screen.
What is Reported in Print T5018 in Sage?
T5018 form is basically employed by individuals, partnership and trust entities that are working in the field of construction as their main income source. They provide details regarding the payments made to subcontractors like amount credited or paid through cheque, cash or barter system etc for the construction services rendered. The details reported are further determined on the aspect of the contractors / subcontractors residency. If the subcontractor is a resident of Canada (for services both inside and outside Canada), then the payments made under Contract will be included on the Contract Payment Information Return that will also add the summary and slip of T5018.
When to Print T5018 in Sage
CPRS reports is usually printed at the end of every year (this should be calendar year), once you enter all the transaction of the calendar year.
To Print T5018 in Sage the report:
- Select Accounts Payable –> click on A/P Vendor Reports –> now, give print command for printing T5018 (CPRS) Forms.
- Click on report option. Follow the instruction mentioned below:
- For Tax Year. Click on the year to see the CPRS data for that particular year.
- Now, use form. Click on the name in CPRS form to use that name.
- If you are not aware of the name in CPRS form, go to browse and then click on the form from the list that comes out.
- Now, enter the business number.
- Now, select a particular range of business number.
- CPRS Code. Click on range to select CPRS code.
- Here, you need to test CPRS form and its alignment in the printer, select preview button.
- Now, repeat this step as it is necessary.
- Click on print.
For further queries and doubts related to T5018 forms in Sage 50 you can connect with the third party Sage support agencies like accountingadvice.co. It roofs well trained accounting professionals who offers excellent solutions and information for the queries and problems reported to them. They are available 24*7 and can be reached through toll free phone number, email and live chat option. Call to the toll free Sage 50 phone support number 1800-961-4623 and garner instant support.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)