Sage Error 43 File System Error 43 in [File]
As other online accounting software faces some trouble issues while running the processing, Sage also has some error issues. The user usually faces Sage error 43 while processing the business accountancy functions with Sage accounting software. This troubling error may occur due to multiple reasons but the main cause is when the user re-downloaded the company. Read this blog to know about the causes and all troubleshooting guide to fix this error issue in very little time.
Causes – Behind this Sage Error 43 – “File System Error 43 in [File]”
This error usually appears when the company wants to be re-downloaded, re-shared, and rebased. These are the basic roots due to which this error message “File System Error 43 in [File]” will pop-up on your screen repeatedly while you open the Sage drive.
Steps for Fix Sage Error 43
Troubleshooting 1: Re-download the company
Before proceeding forward, make sure that your PC with the issue, peruse to the information way; the user needs to refer now proceed forward with the below steps:
- First of all, open your Sage and hit the right-click on the “Company registry” being referred to, and then choose the “Cut” option.
- Then, hit the right-click the Desktop, and then choose the “Paste” option.
- Now, you have to open the Sage 50 U.S. Release, and then choose the File, Sage Drive,
- After that, hit the next click on the “Download a Sage Drive Company”
- Then, Sign-in into your account by entering the Sage ID, and enter the manual human test.
- At last, Choose the company, and follow the on-screen prompts to re-download the company file.
Troubleshooting 2: To fix this error you have to first unshare and then reshare the company.
- Firstly, go to your computer where your company was last accessed
- Then make a new backup for the company
- After that, choose the “File, Sage Drive, Stop Sharing” and hit the Yes button
- The next thing is to do to choose the “File, Sage Drive” and then choose the “Share Company” option to re-share the company
- Now, Login into your Sage account, and then choose the Share Company option
- Hit the next click on the “Next” button, and then choose Finish
- Now, go forward and choose the “File, Sage Drive”
- From the available preferences, choose the “Manage User Access” to set up users for Sage Drive again.
Troubleshooting 3: The user needs to restart the Pervasive service.
- Hit the first click on the Window + R simultaneously to open the run window
- Then, go to the search box and write services.MSC
- Proceed forward with on-screen guidelines and click on the OK button
- Now, open the “List of Services” choose “Pervasive PSQL V11 Workgroup engine” and click on the “Stop” button
- Wait until the service is blocked and hit the right-click on the “Service” button
- From the available options, choose the “Start” option and you are all done with this process
Need help? Reach us
After implementing all alternatives, if this error still appears on your screen, connect with the Sage customer support team via many options. You can contact them via Sage 50 support number +1844-871-6289 or send all queries at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. To clear all queries, you can chat with the Sage 50 chat support team (the link is accessible at the down right side of the website page). The team of Sage expertise clears your all queries as quickly as possible with full assistance.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)