How to Fix SagePay Error Code 4020
SagePay Error code 4020 is the most common error user encounters in SagePay software. This is an error message from the SagePay application which means the user has not entered the IP address yet for the Web Server on the Administration Site of SagePay. SagePay accepts the IP address of the server only that has been registered earlier for the site which connects directly to either Server or Direct.
If the error occurs even after entering the IP address on the SagePay, then we recommend you to directly contact our SagePay experts. Our Sage helpdesk professionals are competent enough to fix any problematic issue with perfection in no time.
Basically, the error 4020 is not associated with the Sage Pay matching set extension. Most probably the IP address from the web store functions are not included to the “My Sage Pay” account sites being used. Mostly it is easy to solve manually, simply log into the “My Sage Pay” account, click on “Settings, Confirm the IPs and enter the server’s IP address.
Troubleshooting the SagePay Error Code 4020
Solution I for SagePay Error code 4020
You can add the IPs in the SagePay Account Control panel within the section “Valid IPs”. For Instance; Add the IP address of the hosting server. Perform the following step to obtain the IP address;
- Start the terminal window.
- At the prompt, enter ping, click on the space bar, and then enter the server host-name or enter the domain name that you would like to obtain the IP address for.
- Press Enter.
Solution II for SagePay Error code 4020
If you are uncertain of your server’s IP address or your Sage Pay is still denying your IP address, you can perform some simple steps to get the accurate IP address Sage Pay:
- Manually get a free of charge Sage Pay Simulator account
- Go to the Admin site of Magento > Click to System > Click Configuration > Go to Sales > Click Sage Pay > Select Sage Pay Suite and set “Vendor” to the Simulator vendor
- Configure the Sage Pay matching set extension to the “Simulator” Mode. Do this whichever in “Sage Pay Suite [DIRECT Integration]” OR “Sage Pay Suite [SERVER Integration]” section
- Save the refresh cache and settings
- Try a new set up, if you still receive the 4020 error, however, this time Sage Pay will repeat back the IP address.
Solution III: Advanced Computer User Solution
- Start your system and log in as the administrator.
- Go to Start > click All Programs > Select Accessories > choose System Tools > and then select the System Restore.
- In the fresh window, choose the option “Restore my system to an earlier time” and then click to Next.
- Choose the latest system repair point from the list > select the restore point list, and then click to Next.
- On the confirmation window, click next
- Restart the system when the restoration is done.
Additional Support from Accountingadvice Sage Experts
Hopefully, you are no longer encountering the SagePay error code 4020 and able to manually fix the error without any further complication. If you still experience the error 4020, you can avail the email support, online support and toll free calling support from the expert team. The technical experts fix the SagePay error, generate vendor name, repair IP address if there is a 4020 error code.
Simply contact Accountingadvice Sage toll-free helpline number /. You can also avail Live chat Support to directly chat with highly knowledgeable Sage experts. Our enthusiastic team is readily accessible for 24×7 support as per your requirement. The experienced team also makes certain to deliver the service with accuracy and full satisfaction.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)