Install Sage 50 2020 on a Workstation
Sage 50 2020 is the latest version nowadays. You can install it and use it easily with the proper process. The process is different if you want to use it alone or in a group of users. Here you get the method to install it on the workstation to use it in a group. For this, it firstly installed on the server and from there it is an installer on other workstations at the same time. Here, you also get some tips for network install also. Follow it and get it done easily in few simple steps.
There are Some Quick Tips for Sage 50 2020 Installing on Network
- Always install the software on your server and then anywhere else
- For installing it on multiple systems at the same time, you can use the Network Installation Manager also
- On every system, the software is installed that use Sage
- If you have a wireless network then don’t use Network Installation Manager as it won’t work
- The Sage 50 Premium and the Quantum accounting is the multi-user compatible
- You have to set the correct permissions of windows if the operating system is a domain environment
- The permissions set on the folder peachtreeinstaller20XX for running the network Installation Manager
- If you use the Downloaded Sage 50 installer while installing then you can find the destination folder at the location where you extracted the install files as it is not the program location
- If you install it through Virtual Machine or Remote Desktop Connection; the steps are as follows:-
- Press and hold the Windows+R keys together to open the RUN window
- Then enter the %Temp% in the field and press enter key to open it
- The Temp Window opened in your system
- Locate the folder name RarSFX0 and double-click on it to open
- Now, find and open the Peachw folder
- After that, double-click on the Install folder in it
- In the end, right-click on the _setup.exe file and select from further options Run as Administrator.
Method to Install the Sage 50 2020 on a Workstation
First of all, you have it on the server after that you must follow the method below to get it done.
For installing it on a workstation
- You have to take the information that is available on “View important information you need when installing the Sage 50 2020 on your network” to every workstation
- In the workstation in which you want to install it, search the file name ClientInstall.bat file and run it
- This file is found in the location \\(your server name)\peachtreeinstaller20xx\ClientInstall.bat
- If the file is not running then there are permission issues
- Go to the same location then find and run the Setup.exe file
- A pop-up message box appears and asked you that “This is the only system running this Sage 50?” then click on the No button and then click on the Next button
- Now select Another system on the network is the server and it will store the Sage 50 company files
- Then click on the I confirm that the Sage 50 2020 has already installed on the server and click on the Next button to continue
- You have to confirm the location of the Program and its data
- After that, click on the Install option
- You have to continue this installation on each workstation
- Also, start the install on every workstation at the same time.
How to contact us?
If you want more information related to it then connect with the Sage support team who is here 365 days a year for your assistance. The team is here to resolve all your glitches and provide you the answers on time. You just need to dial the Sage 50 2020 customer helpdesk number , send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or do a Sage 50 live chat with expert team members. The members have years of experience in resolving all kinds of problems.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)