How to Use Sage 50 Network Installation Manager?
Do you also looking for the solution to install the Sage 50 on the network and also on multiple computers simultaneously?
Here is the solution that is Sage 50 Network installation manager that helps you in installing the program on the network. Also, helps you to install on multiple computers in a smooth manner. This makes your work easy and done without any interruptions. So use the Sage 50 network Installation Manager to do your work fast and saves your time.
What are some tips for the Network Install?
- For network install, you have to first install it on the Server
- Network Installation Manager won’t work on wireless networks
- Install the program on each computer using Sage 50 Network Install Manager that is using the Sage otherwise your computer is in the Terminal Sage environment
- Using this, you can easily install the program on many computers parallel
- In this, start installation on the first device then move to another one
- In the case of using Sage installer, the destination folder is created where you have extracted the files of the program
- Set the Windows permission correctly if you are operating it in the domain environment.
- If you are installing it using a virtual machine or remote access then follow these installation steps:-
- Open the RUN window
- Type %temp% and press Enter button
- Now double-click on the RarSFX0 folder
- Then double-click on the Peachw folder
- Open the Install folder
- Right-click on the Setup.exe file then select option Run as Administrator.
Tip: Download the latest version of the Sage 50 software and save up to $50.
Installing Sage 50 on a Single Computer:
To install Sage 50 on a network, you must first install your Sage 50 accounting software on a computer where you want to store your Sage 50 company data files. For this
- Double-click on Sage50_2015.exe file and click Install.
- Read and accept the license agreement.
- Click Yes to on the message screen to automatically let Sage 50 set your firewall. Alternatively, you can also manually configure your firewall.
- In case you receive a warning message from your firewall software during install, select Allow or Unblock.
- Now enter the serial number has been sent to you in your email.
- On the Network window, select Yes to run Sage 50 on a single computer.
- Select the program files location. This must be a local drive (usually C or D).
- Now click Install to install Sage 50.
Installing Sage 50 on a Network Computer using Network Installation Manager:
- Once you have finished installing Sage 50 on the server computer, you’ll be provided with options on the summary screen to use network manager to install Sage 50 on remaining computers.
- Check the option box and click Install.
- Your Sage 50 software will be installed on the network server.
- In the background Sage will also create a copy of the installation files on a shared folder on the server.
- In addition to the installation files, Sage will also add a client installation file that will help automate the installation process on each network computer.
- At the end of the process, you will receive a text file that will contain the location of the installation folder on the server along with the instructions on how to use it to install Sage 50 on other workstations.
- Since the installation file has been copied on the server, you would no longer need the installation CD to perform Sage 50 installation.
- Now from the next workstation, open the folder where Sage 50 installation file has been saved and run the client installation file.
- Click Install and the Network Installation Manager will do the rest for you. It will download, install, and upgrade Sage 50 software on this computer on the basis of settings defined by the server installation. These include:
- The location of the setup files
- The location of the data path
- The location of the company data folder
- The serial number of the product, required for installation and registration.
Once the installation process starts on this computer, you can move to the next workstation to start the installation process, without the need to wait for the process to finish on one computer. This way, with the help of Network Installation Manager, you can simultaneously install Sage 50 on multiple computers, something that was not allowed earlier.
In case you need help while using Network Installation Manager to install Sage 50 accounting software, expert tech support is just a call away. Get in touch with our expert technicians and we can download, install, and upgrade your Sage 50 accounting software on a network of computers so that you can focus on things important for your business.
In this article, you get all the information related to the Sage 50 installation on the network and also how to use Sage 50 Network Installation Manager to make your work easy and convenient. In case if you have any questions or facing any issues connect with the Sage helpdesk expert team.
They answer all your queries and resolves all your glitches by providing you the 24/7 assistance. You just have to dial the toll-free number, send an email, or do a live chat with professionals.
🔔 Frequently Asked Questions
What level of access do users required and which folder sharing is required for the Sage 50 Network Installation?
The level of access users have is full access to the shared folder in order to run the Sage software successfully. The folder that you have to share is directly before the data path folder. As the user require to access the data path also.
What settings of security permissions are required on the standalone computer for Sage 50 network installation?
💠 Firstly, go to the data path
💠 Then select the folder in which you have company files
💠 Right-click on the selected folder and click on Properties option
💠 Then go to the Security tab
💠 Check that Administrators and Systems must have full control
💠 In the end, click on the OK button.
How to correctly set the data file permissions for Sage 50 Network Installation Manager?
💠 Go to the shared folder then right-click on it and select the Properties option
💠 In the Sharing tab, click on Advanced Sharing
💠 Then select the checkbox Share this folder
💠 Select the permissions and click on the Add button
💠 Also, add the System group
💠 Click on the option Check Names and then click OK button
💠 Provide Full Control to the user then click the OK button and again click the OK button
💠 Again, you are in the Security tab; verify you have given Full access and then Click OK button.
Sage introduces integrations, advanced features, and many more connecting approaches with other appl...
Sage is, without doubt, one of the leading accounting software, used by millions of accountin...
It’s not tough at all to guess why Sage 50 is extremely popular among the business community across...
Sage 50 is fast gaining popularity as a software that can make many essential accounting tasks quit...