Sage 300 Accpac ERP Installation
Sage 50 is a terrific accounting software which has made work easier in the finance and the accounting industry. It has some outstanding features for businesses that are growing steadily or med-size organizations. The software is not that challenging to understand and can be grasped fast while working on it. The user need not be from the finance domain necessarily. However, inspite of the fact that this software makes tasks unstrained, unpredictable errors might be there.
If you are facing any question and unable to understand the reason for it then the foremost thing to do will be to contact the experts. You can call Accounting Advice on their toll free number 1800-961-4623. The quick resolutions by the team will certainly impress you. Let’s discuss about one such doubt related to Sage 50.
Installing Sage ERP Accpac 6.0A
A workstation is a system that can access Sage 300 ERP (which was before known as Sage Accpac ERP) programs and data only by connecting to a server. A system may connect the Sage 300 ERP via a backed up net connection or connect another workstation or server remotely using the Remote Desktop Protocol.
Thus, for multi-user operation it is required. Sage users can access server computer. This is the system that hosts Sage 300 ERP Program and data which will run the Sage 300 Desktop. From Accpac’s installation screen you can de-select the ‘Portal’ feature and install easily.
The steps are as below to experience a smooth and easy installation of Sage 300 ERP Workstation Setup, please follow the step by step procedure:
- Share Sage 300 Program and Data folder in the network from the server computer. Access the same folder from the workstation system.
- Navigate to Sage 300 Program folder\Sage 300 ERP\WSSetup and Double‐click on setup.exe file (Workstation Setup file).
- This will initiate the Sage 300 workstation setup installation and it will guide you through the rest of setup process.
- Click on Next button to proceed. Read the license agreement and proceed further.
- In Programs and Data path, give the path of Sage 300 Program and Data folder from the server.
For advanced steps related to the above installation, contact the Sage tech support team experts at Accounting Advice.
What is Accounting Advice?
The Accounting Advice is a team of proficient Sage technical support professionals who are there to help Sage users 24*7. They will help you and give solutions straightaway for any error or doubt that you might be facing while working on Sage. Dial the toll free number 1800-961-4623 to talk to the Sage 50 customer support team.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)