How to Convert the QuickBooks File to Sage 50 and Peachtree
Sage has become a renowned name in the accounting domain. Accounting related projects become easier with an amazing software like Sage 50. It increases productivity as well as efficiency in doing each task. Tracking inventory and cash flow for a growing startup also becomes easier with a software like Sage 50.
However, every user can have varied doubts while using the software which is quite normal. Let us discuss more about one such doubt that the user faces while using the Sage software i.e. “conversion of QuickBooks file to Sage 50 and Peachtree”.
Follow steps to Add Data to a Sage 50 Accounting file from QuickBooks?
The first and foremost step is to create a backup of the data to avoid any complications later on.
The user needs to select and open the company file.
- After that select File, Utilities, Export, then Lists to IIF Files.
- From the Export window, the user needs to select vendors.
- After that press OK.
- Save the file in a recognized location by giving it an appropriate title.
- The file needs to be selected and opened in QuickBooks.
- The usual import list files of Sage 50 are customers, vendors and employees.
- The company needs to be opened in Sage 50. Check if it is single user mode.
- Then the user needs to go to File. Then go to Import or Export. After that, import Records.
- After that press OK.
- Opt for Quickbooks.
- Then go to Next
- Choose the item that needs to be imported.
- After that choose the item that needs to be imported.
- Check the location of the exported .IIF files from Quickbooks.
- Choose all the files that are in the same window.
- Go to Next to initiate the import process.
- Go to OK
- Click on Finish so that process can be completed.
Sage 50 works differently from QuickBooks. The user needs to verify the Sage 50 settings and records minutely.
In order to understand the conversion process in detail without harming the system in anyway, it is advisable to take help from an expert who can guide you step by step like a network administrator or a Sage expert at Accounting Advice. You will be satisfied by the immediate assistance of the skillful Sage tech support team.
What is Accounting Advice?
The Accounting Advice is a a team of Sage trained professionals who can help the user in every type of conversion without any hassles. This Sage customer support team is available 24*7 and is capable of giving general tips too which can enhance the work experience of the software. The toll free number to reach out to them is 1844-871-6289.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)