How to Transfer Sage 50 Data From One Computer to Another Computer
Sometimes, while working you need to change the computer. It can be due to any reason such as your existing computer is not working fine, or upgrading a new version, etc. This article explains to you “How to transfer Sage 50 Data from one computer to another computer”.
Below given Steps helps you to transfer Sage 50 data from one computer to another easily. You don’t need to repeat the installation process again, just transfer the Sage data from one system to another computer and start working.
Steps to Transfer Sage 50 Data From One Computer to Another Computer:
Transferring Sage Data to New Computer:
- In Sage 50, go to File and click on Properties.
- Note the Location and Company File name.
- Copy the .saj folder and file to an external media device.
- Now copy and paste the .saj folder and .sai file on the new computer.
- Next, open Sage 50 to the welcome screen.
- Choose ‘Select an existing company’ and open your company
Transferring Sage Data Backup:
- Create a backup and save it on an external media device.
- Connect it to your new computer and click Next.
- Browse to the directory where the backup file is saved.
- Select Open.
- Enter the name of the new file and click Save.
- Select Next and then select Finish to complete the process.
After following the above steps you can easily transfer the Sage 50 data from one computer to another computer. If you have any questions or have any doubt, just dial Sage 50 technical support number and get in touch with Sage experts. Sage Helpline is available 24*7 to assist you with the quality resolutions from the experienced, trained, and dedicated executives. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you don’t want to call or email simply fills the contact form available on the www.accountingadvice.co or can also do the Sage 50 live chat with the Sage technicians.
💠Frequently Asked Questions💠
Q1. What are the things which you need to keep handy?
Ans: You are required to be ready with Serial number, Activation Key, and Account number.
Q2. While transferring Sage 50 data do we need also to take care of the system requirements as well?
Ans: Yes, the new computer where the data is going to be sent should match the minimum system required for the Sage 50.
Q3. How to transfer the backup or company file to another computer?
Ans: It can be transferred using any external storage device.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)