How to Fix Sage 50 Error 1606
Sage 50 error code 1606 is one of the technical errors. It happens when try to remove or install the MS program or software in the system that do effect your Sage application. Here is the solution that you can do to fix this error code by your own. The team is always here to help you out so that you can do your work smoothly again. You can also reach the team via Sage 50 technical support phone number to get the solution according to your issues.
The error message you get are-
- “Error 1606: Could not access Network location. INVALID”
- “Sage Taxation: Error 1606 uninstalling Sage Taxation on Server”
The team members are expert, trained, knowledgeable and professional so they better understand your queries. They glad to help you out and also provide you the best assistance all the time. Team members have many years of experience in solving the glitches so no matter that the issue is big or small they know how to resolve it. You just need to do the solution steps given by them and you are done fixing the error.
Reason that Causes the Sage Error Code 1606
- File got corrupted due to virus and malware.
- Windows files are damaged that happens while installation of when it remains incomplete.
- Application uninstall improperly.
- User profile is damaged.
Solution to Fix the Sage Error Code 1606
There are 2 things that need to be done to resolve this issue. The solution is checked and verified so you can choose it without having any doubts. You just need to follow the solution to get the desired results.
Section 1- Using the DVD
- First of all, open the File Explorer
- Then click on the Disc contents
- Now select the Pre-requisites
- After that click on the SuiteCommonServer and run SuiteCommonServer.msi file
- This is the easy way to reinstall the Sage Practice Common Server Component in the system
- Again go to the programs and then click on the features
- From the list uninstall the Sage taxation
Section 2- Download same version again that is uninstall in above section
- Download the Sage version same that you used before
- Now File window kept opened and don’t click on the button named next to proceed
- Then open the temp directory from the run window
- You need to write the %temp% in the run window and then press the enter button from the keyboard
- The temp directory window is opened
- Find the folder named WZSE.0
- Browse for highest number on folder
- Now again search for the Prerequisites and then click on the SuiteCommonServer and run SuiteCommonServer.msi file
- Now it reinstall the Sage Practice common server component in your system
- After that select the Cancel button in the Installation Wizard through which you are installing it
- Go back to the Programs and Features
- Do uninstall the Sage Taxation completely now without removing any other things.
How to contact us?
You can easily contact us anytime from anywhere to get your issues resolved. The team is here 365 days a year to help you out for the problems you encountered in your account. You get the best solutions that are verified and latest so that you get it resolve by your own. For more information regarding functional or technical issues you can get in touch with Sage 50 support team. You just need to dial the Sage 50 technical support toll-free number +1-844-871-6289, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or do the Sage 50 live chat with experts.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)