How to Find Where is the INI File Located in Sage?
Sage financial business accounting software is especially developed for small and medium sized businesses. The software comes with rich features and tools that simplifies the financial and accounting operations of the businesses of different sectors. The software acts as a repository for the crucial financial documents. The company files and data are saved within the Sage accounting software in different file extensions. .INI is one of the extension that is accepted to saved the financial documents of the company.
What is the Destination of .INI file within Sage?
Method I: INI Extension file
- Use WINDOWS KEY+E and press it.
- Go through the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Peach (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Peach on a 32-bit system).
- Start the set-up file for your version of Sage 50:
Note: In case if you are notified choose a program and choose Notepad.
- Version 2018: Peachtree250.ini
- Version 2017: Peachtree240.ini
- Version 2016: Peachtree230.ini
- Version 2015: Peachtree220.ini
- Version 2014: Peachtree210.ini
- Version 2013: Peachtree200.ini
- To find out the data path, move towards bottom and find out the name beginning with DATAPATH=.
- For finding the program path, move down the bottom of the 6th or 7th paragraph and find the beginning line with PROGRAMPATH=.
Method II: Within Sage and its Icon Properties
To Locate the Data path:
- Start the Sage 50 program.
- Choose the right file and then Open Company.
Note: Make sure that you do not choose the Open Previous Company option.
- Move to the corner of the box to make the complete directory visible.
- The data path is the directory deducted from the truncated spelling of the company name.
To Locate the Program path:
- Click on the right side of the Sage shortcut icon.
- Choose Properties
- exe when deducted from the blue highlighted path on the Target line is the program path.
Note: In case you select Open File Location, the program path will open for you.
Accountingadvise.co is a reputed consulting agency that roofs highly experienced and dedicated Sage professional expert team. They are well trained and offer authentic solutions to the queries and errors reported to them related to the Sage software. They are 24X7 available and assure first call resolution. Call to the toll free phone support number 1844-871-6289 and fetch instant support.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)