How to Convert Peachtree Sage to QuickBooks
Sage 50 is a great software for making accounting related tasks easier. With time, Sage 50 has gained immense popularity in the corporate world. Many med-size and small organizations are using it. The great thing about this software is that you do not have to be particularly from accounting background to understand the software. The Sage tools and features are easy to understand and apprehend.
Furthermore, experts are there to assist you in case of any questions. Sage 50 is a desktop accounting tool that can make business houses perform their daily tasks more efficiently. It aids in management of cash flow, account payable and receivables, payment of bills etc. The advanced features include module-level security and inventory management.
The dashboard of Sage software is very user friendly and it has automatic backup, therefore it’s very safe. It can be scaled up according to the growth of your business and it is compatible with other Sage products. It has high level security and automatic accounting checks. Let us discuss one such common question that arises in the minds of Sage 50 users. Understanding can help in resolving swiftly. If the issue is still difficult to understand, you can call Accounting Advice on the toll free number 1844 871 6289.
Step to Sage 50 to Quickbooks Migration
Both Sage/Peachtree and QuickBooks have to be on the same computer for the migration or conversion to take place. Sage/Peachtree Conversion Tool is a great software to convert to QuickBooks Desktop 2014 or later.
- File access to Sage/Peachtree
- The Peachtree Sage application has to be launched. Now open the company file that needs to be converted.
- Go to Main, then Maintain, then Users. Then go to setup security and the Data Access tab has to be clicked.
- The following login information has to be clicked. For more info, take help from a Sage 50 expert.
- After clicking on change, set a new password.
- Peachtree Source Company File Selection
- The QuickBooks Conversion Tool.exe has to be downloaded and run as an Administrator.
- For running as an administrator:
- The QuickBooks Conversion tool icon has to be located and right-clicked.
- Then choose ‘Run as Administrator’.
- Browse to choose Sage/Peachtree company file.
- There are further advanced steps too. If there is any confusion in the above steps, then contact Accounting Advice immediately. You will be delighted by the rapid answers to all your Sage related doubts. Besides, the Sage tech support can help you overcome any kind of complications or damage to your files or computer.
What is Accounting Advice?
The Accounting Advice is a first-rate Sage 50 customer support team for Sage related solutions. The Sage technical executives are unbelievably good and highly-drilled in all Sage related problems or questions. They can provide all kinds of solutions related to Sage. The team is available 24*7. It is a third party Sage technical support consultancy. The toll free number is 1844 871 6289.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)