Sage 50 WebSync Services
To manage the various web resources related to Sage 50 accounting software, you need to install Web Sync. This service synchronizes the data between multiple services and Sage 50. This is often required for users who’re utilizing a service which needs data from the company file. In this article, you’ll find all the required information on Sage 50 Web Sync Services.
With Sage 50 Web Sync Services enabled, you can:
- Sync data between Sage 50 and a web resource.
- Download data from a web resource into Sage 50.
- Process data imported from a web service. The data is saved in the company file and can be used for creating reports and gaining insights.
Note: All journals must be posted before you synchronize data between Sage 50 and Webs Services if you’re using the batch posting method.
Also Read : Fix Sage ID conversion and WebSync Wizard Issues
Sync Sage 50 Data with Web Services
WebSync services are only capable of synchronizing data between Sage 50 desktop and Sage 50 web services.
There are multiple windows available in WebSync services. The wizard will guide you through most of the process of setting up sync. If you want a simple sync, then the wizard is a great option for you. Here are the windows that you’ll find in WebSync wizard:
- Introduction: Here, you’ll find an introduction to the WebSync service. You’ll also need to enter your Sage ID here.
- Select a Business: You can select the business for which you want to sync data. This is useful for users who’ve set up multiple businesses in Sage 50.
- Select Services: Here you can select the service for which you want to sync data.
- Synchronizing: You’ll learn more about the way in which data will be synced between Sage 50 and the selected web service.
- Finished: Here you’ll find information related to the sync. Information will be available for each service you selected for the sync process.
- Sage 50 Web Transaction Center: Click on the Finish button. From there, you can go to the Web Transaction Center to find more information about the manner in which data is being synced.
Read Also : Fix Sage Drive is Not Syncing
Start the WebSync Wizard
The WebSync Wizard is available in Sage 50 and can be started easily. Remember that you need to set up a sync with a particular service in order to use the program properly. For this, you’ll need to go through the WebSync Wizard.
To start the WebSync wizard, follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the Services menu.
- Click on WebSync Wizard. The option to start the same is also available through the Sage 50 Web Transaction Center.
- From here, you can enter your Sage ID and set up the sync.
- If you have more than one business set up in Sage 50, then select the business for which you want to set up the sync.
- Click on Next. Here, you can select Cancel if you wish to discontinue the sync process. Or select back to go to the previous window and select the correct business.
- Mark the checkbox against all the services with which you want to sync the data. You can select more than one service. For instance, you can select services you’re subscribed to like Managed Payroll or Direct Deposit.
- You can view the process as the WebSync syncs the data between Sage 50 and the selected web services. Once the data is synced, click on Finish.
- View the sync results. The possible results include:
You can go to the log file and check where the process failed. However, for this, you’ll require technical knowledge.
To know more, you can get in touch with our experts at Sage 50 support number (Toll Free.)
Frequently Asked Questions about Sage 50 Web Sync Services
Q. How do I cancel sync for a service?
A. You can launch the WebSync Wizard, select the business, and cancel sync. This is the easiest method to cancel sync for a particular service in Sage 50.
Q. Will I be able to process the data in Sage 50?
A. Yes. Once the data is synced, you can use it to create reports in Sage 50. This enables you to gain insights after processing your data through particular Sage 50 services.
In the small or medium sized businesses, the storing and accessing the accounting data is a very im...
Sage always allows users to customize the application as per the needs of the customer. Day by day ...
The aptitude to have company data readily available in the desired format is vital for tracking the...
Sage X3 Overview Sage X3 is a cutting-edge ERP solution that has revolutionized the traditional ERP ...