How to Fix Sage Drive is Not Syncing
You are using Sage drive to sync files and folders across multiple devices. However, for some reason, you could not sync the Sage drive. This error frequently occurs when users use Windows 10. There might be several reasons behind the Sage drive not syncing issue. The primary causes are internet failure, damaged data, and wrong firewall settings. Let’s walk through the below write-up to fix Sage drive is not syncing.
Below is an Sage Drive is Not Syncing Message that Usually Appears
- Your Sage Accounts company data is not synced with the data stored on Sage Drive.
- Sage Accounts will now turn down to let the latest Sage Drive company data to be downloaded.
- Your Sage Drive data is unavailable currently as it syncs automatically with the cloud.
Mostly these error messages are displayed and this ensures the data to be updated. If you are facing such problem, allow the software to close and then restart the software. Synchronizing the company data might take some time. If the problem prevails, perform the below-given resolution steps. However, prior to starting the fixation steps, ensure to keep a backup file of the Sage document.
Major Cause of Sage Drive is not syncing
- Poor Internet connection
- Damaged data file
- Data file not saved in the data path
- Machine precise information like computer name, a collectively unique identifier (UUID), the .NET version has misused and canceled the cloud client
- An outdated version of Sage Accounts
- Sage 50 software Not activated
Steps to fix problem ‘Sage Drive is not syncing’
Step I: conflicting builds on systems sharing the data
- Click Help, and then choose About Sage 50 Accounting
- Position the Build line and record the Build number
- Confirm the Build on each system, comprising the server permission to company data in Sage Drive to verify if any program to be updated
Step II: Rebase Sage Drive Company
- Click the last access location or computer
- Select the Sage Drive Company
- Click to Help, select Customer Support and Help select Support Utilities, and then choose Rebase Sage Drive Company
- Click shutdown on the Sage Drive message Successfully uploaded
- Open the software on the other system and verify if it syncs without any error
Note: Rebase restores the previously accessed copy of the company stored in Sage account Drive.
Step III: Stop the services of backup manager
- Make sure that your Sage backup manager isn’t running currently a scheduled backup
- If you exactly don’t remember when your backups are scheduled, check on another sage installation. Go to File > Click Schedule back up > Click to Settings
- Press and hold Windows key, enter services.msc > Press Enter
- Right-click the service > select Stop, If any services are listed
Note: These services will automatically restart when the next scheduled backup runs.
Step IV- Verify and fix if data does not contain in the data path:
Check whether the shared company is already listed in the window which says Open Company – Now check the data path of the company
Follow the below steps to check the data path is right on the server or stand-alone system:
- First of all, discover your data including company directories
- Now find the data path and program path as well
- After this, you have to perform the comparison of two directories. Check it; they must be identical with the company folder exception listed in the data directory
Steps V – Restart Pervasive Workgroup:
If you are operating Sage 50 in a networked environment then you have to make sure that no other users are working in Sage Company:
- Locate the Windows Desktop
- Hit on the Start icon
- Click on the Settings option
- After this choose Control Panel
- Now do a double click on the Administrative Tools button
- Double click on the Section which says Services
- Discover Pervasive PSQL Workgroup Engine on the right corner and then give a click on it
- Now discover a menu named Action and then hit on Stop button
- Check the Action option and then click on Restart.
Steps VI – Download the shared data copy:
- First of all, there must be a stable internet connection
- Now permit port 5222 via the firewall
- After this, you can open the Sage Drive Manager Center
- Now download a new copy of the shared company. To do this here are the steps:
- Discover the company data folder
- Locate the company directories
- Now cut and move the folder with company data to another location
- After this re-download the Sage Drive Company
Step VII – Again Share the Sage Drive Company:
Firstly you have to pause the Sharing my Sage Drive Company from the system that can successfully access the company. Follow the below steps:
- First of all open the Sage Drive Company you need to stop sharing
- Choose File, click on Remote Data Access and then choose Stop Sharing
- Hit on Yes to confirm that you have to stop sharing the company
- Once done it will delete the company from Sage drive
- The users who have already downloaded the company file have access to the local copy but they will not contain the advanced modifications saved to the company
- It will send a confirmation message that the company is no longer shared
- Once you stop sharing then the data present on the cloud will also get deleted
- Now re-share the Sage Drive Company.
Need further helping hand to explore in-depth?
Here the above guide to fix Sage drive is not syncing completes! If you still face an error so instead of quitting, focus on discovering the solutions. Even the complex puzzle has a key! You can connect with the Sage profession team to save your time. A hub of experienced team members is there to provide you better outcomes. You can get the solutions instantly via Sage 50 live chat or you can call our toll free Sage support phone number assure you will get on-spot answers and unlock all your obstacles. Meanwhile, you can seek positive solutions by asking a question through email email@example.com.
What methods should I use to correct the data path?
There are two methods available:
· Data movement to the data path
· Change the data path
How to re-share company file in Sage 50 2021 when fixing Sage drive is not syncing error?
· Locate the File option and then click on Remote Data Access
· Hit on Yes, I am the right person
· You require an administrator password if you do not have then create an administrator password
· Write a user name, choose a password and give a confirmation of the password
· Hit on save button
· Enter address information to confirm your company information
· The confirm option will only work if you have filled all the non-marked options
· Now you have to follow the process to fill and register a Sage ID
· Hit on Maintain, and then click Users
· Choose Set up User Security
· It will display a Window that says User Security
· Write new Sage 50 users
· Hit on the save option and then click on the close button
· Choose OK at the appeared message
How can I search the data path in Sage 50?
Follow the jotted below instructions to discover the data path:
· The initial step is to open your Sage 50
· Choose the File option then click on Open Company
· Once done drag the box corner to display the full directory
· The data path is the directory minus shortens the spelling of the company name
· Now give a right-click on the Sage icon
· After this click on Properties
· Check the target line to verify the program path with a blue highlighted path, minus Peachw.exe
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)