How to Fix Sage Drive Failing to Upload
Working with sage 50 is obviously an amazing experience. The sage team is working continuously to give a much more good experience to the customers. Think if you are working with sage and suddenly an error comes, once the error happens it diverts the mind of the user. So today we will talk about one of the errors which usually a user faces while working with Sage 50.
Causes of the error “Sage Drive Failing to Upload”
While uploading the data to sage drive some time a below error comes. There are some initial steps that we need to take care to avoid this error.
- Make sure to install all updates on your server computer. For further help and support for installing updates contact
- Make sure to enter correct serial number /activation number
Resolution of the error “Sage Drive Failing to Upload”
To solve the issue just follow the below steps.
Step 1: Check your company name
- Go to Settings>>Company Preferences>>Details>>Name
- Check there for the company name, if not given enter your company name and make sure not to use any alphanumeric characters. If the company name is available to delete it, re-enter the company name without using any alphanumeric characters.
- Click OK
Try to upload the data to sage drive if it becomes fail to go to the next step.
Step 2: Check if you have a stable network connection which meets the requirements
Cable Connection –Check if your computer is connected to the internet via cable. Wireless connections can become unstable instead of a Cable connection.
Internet speed – You need a Broadband internet connection while working with sage drive. Make sure that your internet connection meets the below requirements.
Upload speed should be 2 Mbps or higher
The download speed should be 4 Mbps or higher
Step 3: Stop Sage process
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del all together then go to Start task manager >>process tab
- Search the Backupstandaloneapp, Checkdatastandaloneapp, Restorestandaloneapp process and stop them all
Now try to upload data again if still, failed to go to the next step
Step 4: Reinstall the latest Sage 50 account service pack
- Press Windows+R on the keyboard
- Enter Services.msc>>ok>>right click on the services which needs to stop>>Stop
- Stop these services
Sage 50 Accounts service
Sage 50 Accounts remote application
Sage 50 Accounts control
- Download the latest service pack and reinstall it
- Press Windows Key +R on your keyboard
- Type Services.msc and click ok
- Check the status of these services which are mentioned above and check if these are set to start.
- If it is not showing, click on the services and Start the services
Attempt to upload the data again, if not uploaded successfully go to the next step
Step 5: Check TLS settings
- Go to control Panel>>Internet options>>Advanced Tab>>Settings>>under security, check if all the TLS options are selected
- Reset your Internet Explorer Settings
- Go to Control Panel>>Internet Options>>Advanced Tab>>Reset>> Reset>>Close>>Ok
Again try to upload the data, if still not done go to the next step
Step 6: Change the default web browser
- Internet explorer– To change your browser to internet explorer go to Tools >>Internet Options>>Program tab>>Default web browser>>Make default
- Google Chrome– To change your browser to google chrome go to Chrome menu icon>>Settings>>Default Browser>>Make google chrome default browser
How to get in touch with us
After following the above steps if still the problem is not solved just pick your phone and dial Sage 50 technical support number and our customer care team will be there to help you with this issue. Our Professional and experienced team is available here 24*7 to help you. You can also Sage 50 chat support with us or send us an email at email@example.com and you will get a fast revert from our team soon.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)