Sage 50 Won’t Open after the Update
Sage 50 won’t open after the update is a common issue faced by users sometimes when they download any recent updates. There can be multiple reasons behind this issue such as windows crashed, incorrect installation of Pervasive, and more. Once you find the actual reason behind this error then it’ll be easy for you to rectify this error. To help you out in finding the actual cause, we have come with this blog as it covers all the possible causes and solutions for this error. Without wasting time, let’s start exploring one after one.
Possible Reasons that Could Lead to Sage 50 Won’t open after the Update
- Windows 10 Spring Creators (Update version 1803) was installed
- Pervasive didn’t start
- Program shortcut damaged
- Unable to connect to Sage server (check without connectivity)
- Sage is running in the compatibility mode
- Microsoft NET Framework is ruined
- There are clashing procedures running on the machine
- User Account Control (UAC) is enabled
- An incorrect version of Pervasive has been installed
- The pervasive software folder is not in the correct location.
Troubleshooting Methods to Fix Sage 50 Won’t Open after the Update Issue
Below are the two effective troubleshooting methods that help you to easily rectify this issue. It is advisable you follow the steps in the given sequences only.
- Initially, right-click on the Sage 50 easy route
- Next, go to the Properties >> Compatibility tab
- Checked the check box “Run this application as a Manager”
- Once you’re done with that then hit Ok
- Whenever the Sage 50 is dispatched, you get a UAC to instigate the software to apply changes to your PC
- Once done with that, click Yes and you find your Sage software start running smoothly.
In case, the 1st solution won’t solve Sage 50 won’t open after the update issue then proceed with the 2nd method.
You can attempt the below steps:
- Turn off your compatibility mode and do an end task on the Peachchw.exe process
- Remove the option “Run as Administrator”
- Disable IPv6 on your server as well as a workstation
- Correct your DNS configuration.
Contact Sage technical support for more queries
With the above-provided steps, you can easily rectify your Sage 50 won’t open after the update issue. In case, you still any doubts or queries regarding this issue then feel free to reach out to Sage 50 technical support just by giving a call at this Sage 50 technical support number . If you are unable to reach out to them via a toll-free number then you can even drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or do a Sage 50 live chat which are available all round the clock.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)