Sage 50 2023 Update
As we move into the next decade, it’s important to keep an eye on the trends and developments in the Sage 50. This report is a valuable resource for understanding how different industries are performing and what strategies may work best for your business. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the most recent updates to the Sage 50 2023.
Sage has emerged to become one of the most sought-after software used by all businesses, big or small. This is an accounting software that makes your everyday book-keeping requirements sorted out without you having to worry about being a ‘professional’ in doing so. Now, even a layman can take care of some of the most essential aspects of accounting with ease. This has led the software to constant upgrades and updates in order to ensure that the users continue to enjoy the innumerable features and the latest advantages of the same. So, what do we have in store for the year 2023? Well, Sage has a lot to offer the users and some of the new aspects are sheer delight. To know more, let us delve into the finer details of the Sage 50 2023 update.
Some Points of Update Sage 50 2023
- Compatibility with Windows 11: With safety and security as a top-notch priority in the Sage 50, is perfect for taking care of delicate transactions and confidential details of the business. Be it installation into the new system or do update the current one, the sage Edition 2023 is ‘updated’.
- Actian Zen v15.1 Database: This is a reliable and smooth, inexpensive database management system that allows the users a ‘stress-free’ operation. The latest Sage 50 2023, has been database to Actian Zen v15.1 to ensure that your business is running uninterrupted and well-supported with minimum glitches. With the enhanced performances, stability and reliability, you are sure to enjoy the Sage 50, version 2023.
- Revamped look of the Field Help: The field help has an all-new collapsible feature. This allows better clarity and enhanced accomplishment of tasks. Now, one can easily view the various windows, by ‘sliding open’ the latest ‘Field Help’. These are well-defined and one can easily view the simplified version of each example.
- 1099 Forms: As Sage is one of the most well-known software, the makers work tirelessly to ensure that the right solutions are offered at the right time. Now, it is possible for all customers to access 1099/1096 tax forms via Aatrix in order to stay compliant with the latest updates. However, one needs a service plan that involves access to 1099 and 1096 tax forms through Aatrix.
- The Latest Sage Logo, Colors and Program Shades: It looks all the better. The latest Sage 50 2023 updated version is comprised of a lovely green Sage Logo that looks attractive and appealing. The refurbished colour palette is an eye-catching play of Greens, Blacks and Whites which ensures that the simplicity and attractiveness of the Sage logo remain intact, only better this time around.
- The Discontinuations: Now, you no longer have to depend upon any programs to operate. Thus, you might not require Internet Explorer to be able to enjoy smooth operation within a secure environment.
- The Reporting Desktop Sage Intelligence: The Sage Intelligence Reporting has been removed and retired from Sage 50 Accounting. Now, a third-party product Logicm XLGL has replaced the same
- The Help And Support: While the Sage software has been well-known for the constant and immediate help offered, one can expect better and even better Support in the latest version comprises a search-engine-friendly format through your preferred browser. Some of the most remarkable features include being able to bookmark the articles you wish to, and sharing information across various platforms including social sharing. One can also add a shortcut of the supported resources over to the desktop for quick and easy access.
- eFile Via Atrix: Wish to efile easily? Well, you can easily do so with the help of the latest features included in the Sage 50 2023 update. This can be done by easily adding efiling to the current plan in order to be able to access Aatrix within Sage 50. This also includes the smooth efiling of the 1099/1096 forms without navigating outside of the Sage. Simple isn’t it?
Also Read-: Sage 50 Quantum Accounting 2023
So, there you have it, people. There is a lot more to look forward to in the new year 2023 this time around. With the Sage 50 2023 update version by your side, your accounting needs are all the more smooth. However, if you have some queries or concerns regarding the same, do reach out to us 1800 964 3096, and our team of experts will be more than happy to help you out.
Accounting Professionals & Specialized Experts
Want quick help from accounting software experts? Get in touch with our team members who can install, configure and configure your software for you. Proficient in fixing technical issues, they can help you quickly get back to work whenever you encounter an error in Sage software. Our team is available 24/7 365 days to assist you. To get in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
When is the Sage 50 2023 Update going to be available?
The latest version of the Sage 50 has been scheduled to be released on 18th October 2022. However, one needs to keep in mind that the support for the Sage 50, 2022 edition will end on 1st March 2023. Hence, it is recommended to update to the latest version.
Why should I Upgrade to Sage 50, 2023?
It is advised to upgrade to the latest version of Sage 50, 2023 in order to be upbeat about the current IT offering and how it can enhance your efficiency and productivity. Some of the major benefits of upgrading to the Sage 50, 2023 are
🔹 Enhanced Financial Management Capabilities: The latest version can comply with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principle or the GAAP. One can expect better security, and accuracy for a smoother performance.
🔹 Efficient Inventory Management: One can have a better take on being able to manage and monitor the orders and steer clear of bottlenecks. This includes the ability to replenish the inventory automatically.
🔹 A better Workflow Management: Now you need not scurry about various platforms to keep track of every moving aspect of your order. This can be done from a single centralised platform. One can also send alerts, notifications and more to the required customers, vendors and employees as soon as a certain task has been accomplished.
🔹 Safe and Secure: One can add as many as 40 users at the same time and also grant access to many as many users. This depends upon the screens that they are using currently. One can manage the permission either automatically from the Cloud or the Admin center.