Process for Filing 1099s and 1096s in Sage 50
The Sage 50 is fast gaining popularity as an accounting software that has made tasks easy for many diverse business organizations. It is a highly secure software that was formulated by the Sage group for the accounting world. Whether it is a mid sized organization or a growing startup, every user of Sage can take advantage of the automated features and various tools of the versatile software like Sage.
A layman who is not from the financial and accounting background can understand the software while working on it. However, no one is immune from the occasional errors that pop up while working on Sage. Also, just like any other software, every user can have some doubts while completing any task on the software.
How to eFiling 1099s and 1096s in Sage 50
It is always recommended to take help from Sage trained experts who can help in every way. In such situations, get in touch with the Accounting Advice professionals. Their toll free number is . They will immediately offer you with the resolutions so that your work and important tasks does not get hampered at any point of time.
Also Read: How to Print 1096/1099 Forms in Sage 50
Also Read: How to Print 1096/1099 Forms in Sage 100
Steps for eFiling 1099s and 1096s
- On the left navigation bar, select Vendors & Purchases, Reports or on the Reports & Forms menu, choose Accounts Payable.
- On the right side, go on the 1099 Vendor Report.
- Then go to the Options button at the top of the screen.
- Select the Year to Preview along with any other criteria from the Filters or Sorting and Summary sections.
- In other Options, choose Columns and choose the information needed for the 1099 filing. All the options can be selected at the top, and after that, this process will be provided the flexibility to map the data to the 1099 form.
- After that click OK.
- The report will run.
- Choose the 1099 –MISC or 1099-INT listed under the Available Forms section.
For more detailed explanation and further advanced steps of process for eFiling 1099s and 1096s in Sage 50, get in touch with the Sage tech support team at Accounting Advice to avoid making any mistake. You will be relieved by the instant resolutions.
The Accounting Advice is a Sage technical team of Sage trained professionals who are there to help a Sage user round the year at any time of the day or night. They are extremely knowledgeable and have a vast experience in dealing with any Sage related issues.
They can guide you during the whole process of eFiling the 1099s and 1096s in Sage 50 and also offer tips for an enhanced work output. The Sage 50 customer support team at Accounting Advice is always available at the toll free number .
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)