How to Fix Sage 50 Log Error
Sage 50 is one of the most demanding accounting software which is specially designed for all small and medium scale business. It manages your all business accountancy including accounts payable and receivable, bill payments and cash flow management. Due to heavy load or corrupted files, many errors occur which may lead to stop working of Sage 50. This is what you don’t want in your business.
About Sage 50 Log Error
While working with Sage 50 you receive the error like “User identity is already logged in Sage 50” on your system which means your user faces sage 50 log error which leads to stopping working with your business, it may cause heavy loss.
Causes of Sage 50 Log Error
There are so many causes, all are given below:
- When more than one user logged into the same account, this error will occur.
- Sage 50 Corrupted or damaged files which are saved in your company’s data path.
- This error will display on your screen when security software block entire pervasive engine.
- Inappropriate set of permissions in the company’s data path also cause this error.
Steps to Resolve Sage 50 Log Error
Method 1: To resolve this error, you need to follow these steps:
- On your open window, all open programs are selected and go with the latest window up-gradation.
- Install all latest updates then restart your system.
- After the completion of all up-gradation, go with your Sage 50 account.
- After all this assistance, if the same error is displayed on your screen then go with next section and accept all terms & conditions.
Method 2: There is another method to fix this error, you must follow these steps:
- On your open window, close all the open files which are related to data path and make sure about that you are accessible to your company’s data as you just closed all the running programs.
- Go to the company’s backup data file and clear all the locked files.
- Clear all the corrupted files and correct all damaged files, it leads to analyze all data and time which is a mismatch on your window.
Sage Customer Support Service
After following all this assistance, if you still not able to resolve the issue or you want to know more about Sage 50, you can directly connect with our Sage 50 technical support number or drop a mail at our official website email@example.com. You can also chat with us via Sage 50 Chat Support the chat button is given at the right corner of our official website.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)