How to Fix Sage Error 1628 Failed to Installation
Sage software has made a name for itself in terms of providing top notch services to complete accounting and financial activities of a particular business in justified time limit. However, as is norm with other powerful software, even Sage can get infected and land up in a web of errors. These errors are not only a nuisance for user as they are not aware about the causes and integrities of the errors, but also because these errors put a stop or create interference in the workflow. To combat these errors, we at accountingadvice.co, house a technical support team that understands the customer’s need to resolve issues as quickly as possible so that there is least amount of loss in business. One such error that plays the interference role while work is being processed is Sage Error 1628. Our in-house Sage 50 technical support team is adept in handling all such errors and have provided required details about the error to the aggrieved customers. Details listed below is regarding the Sage Error 1628 – causes, symptoms and appropriate resolutions for the error.
What is Sage Error 1628?
Sage 1628 error generally crops in Sage 50 software version of all the editions and versions generated under Sage software banner. This error basically is followed by an error message stating – “Failed to Instal”. This hexadecimal format error is one of the most common error faced with Windows desktop and its compatible applications.
Causes for Cropping of Sage Error 1628
One of the main reason for Sage Error 1628 is damage of registry files of windows that results in failed installation of the software. These damaged files can further cause chaos within the system and thus should be treated as quickly and professionally as possible. This damage could be caused due to following reasons:
- Incomplete or faulty installation of a software.
- Abrupt deletion of any program or application (software or hardware).
- Windows Registry files could be corrupted due to recent virus attack on the system.
- Inappropriate shutting down of the system can also cause damage to files stored within.
These damaged or corrupt files at times include some imperative details about the system required to instal Sage software on the desktop.
How to Resolve Sage 50 Error 1628 (Failed to Install)?
Sage company has offered two basic ways to solve the Sage Error 1628 as per the understand ability of the system from user’s perspective. These solution are:
Method 1: New Computer User (Automatic Processing)
- Download the repair utility incepted to repair errors like – 1628 Failed To Complete Installation.
- Now Install the tool and then click on the option called Scan.
- Next select the tab called Fix Errors once the scanning process is complete.
- Now reboot the system and try to install the software again.
Method 2: Advanced Computer User (Manually Processing)
- Restart the system with Administrator login credentials.
- Next select the ‘Start’ button, followed by All Programs option and then Accessories.
- Next click on the System Tools option and then System Restore from the following menu.
- Under the Window called System Restore navigate and select the option called ‘Restore My Computer to an Earlier Version’
- Now select the tab ‘Next’
- Under the list called ‘On this List, Click a Restore Point’ select the point latest in the restore point.
- Now again select ‘Next’ followed by ‘Next’ tab in the conformation pop-up window.
- Reboot the system once restoration is done and access the software again.
The two resolution should easily resolve the Sage Error 1628 – Failed to Instal. But if the error still persists then it is recommended to contact Sage Technical Experts. User can contact our Toll Free Number round the clock for Sage assistance. The team of support is trained to handle and resolve all sorts of problems faced with Sage software. They are trained intensively and are provided extensive knowledge to ensure any situation the experts are put against can be tackled swiftly. For any assistance just call on our Toll Free Number – (844)-871-6289 or visit our website – www.accountingadvice.co for online chat options.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)