Credit Card Reconciliation in Sage 50
Credit Card Reconciliation in Sage 50 provides you with a secure passage to the employees to input all the entries and accounts in a correct manner. It provides a right knowledge of service fees to the user along with interest and unauthorized transactions.
Step to Create Credit Card Reconciliation in Sage 50
- Go to the task menu and click on Bank Reconciliation.
- Click on the credit card that needs to be reconciled.
- From the statement, enter the last date
- Now, check beginning balance in the statement for any disparity or not.
- Now, enter statement ending balance
- If you get an incorrect result, you need to review the reconciliation of the last month.
- Enter the negative number for the balance in the down-right corner of the windows for Credit Card.
- Enter statement’s ending balance
This is basically categorized into two main parts.
- By Credit, Debits or Deposits
For all the transactions, some credentials will appear on the screen: Amount, Date, Check numbers, payees/retailers and description.
Follow the Steps for Transaction via Credit Card in Sage 50
- You will see the checkbox right next to the Bank Statement. It is basically divided into two parts.
- The top section will show you charges in your statement
- The lower division will show you the payments you are making or have made.
- It also helps you keep check on the records whether they are cleared in general ledger or not.
- If you get all the transactions in the credit card, it will show you no disparity in un-reconciliation.
- Make sure you verify all the transactions by keeping a check on the statement so that you can see the listed transaction in your Sage 50 Accounting Software.
- Now, click on the right icon in the cash advances to navigate to the adjusting journal or any transaction that is lost in the statement.
If you are seeking additional support from us, you can connect with us via our Sage Technical Support Toll-Free Number +1800-961-4623. Our team is available for you at your service all the time to provide you complete assistance related to Sage 50 and other editions of your Sage Accounting Software. You can also have assistance through our Sage Chat Support which is available on our website. Else, you can also connect with us via our Official Email Address email@example.com and our team will get back to you with complete information to provide you necessary assistance.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)