Sage Error Code 30 – How To Fix
In this article, we at accountingadvice.co will tell you about the Sage error code 30, which you may experience while trying to e-mail or print reports and forms from your Sage application.
To help you understand about the sage error code 30 in detail, below we have listed some of the common causes of the problem. This problem can occur due to
- Enabled User Account Control (UAC).
- Corrupted customized form.
- Incompatible email program
- Incorrect settings on Sage 50 E-mail Writer
- Trying to use Sage 50 E-mail Writer as a printer
- Microsoft updates need to be installed
- Driver compatibility issues
- Damaged E-mail Writer
- Damaged Windows Profile
Solution to fix Sage error code 30
In order to fix this problem, below we have mentioned step-by-step solutions basis the reason of the problem.
Damaged Customized Form
- Attempt to e-mail/print through a standard form or a Standard Report like Balance Sheet.
- However, if the error occurs immediately after clicking on Print or Email, go to the next section
Use Sage E-Mail Writer as a Default Printer
- First of all, close Sage 50—U.S. Edition.
- Then click on Start, and then select Devices & Printers.
- Make sure that Sage E-mail Writer is not selected as the default printer. In case it is, it is suggested to select the actual printer as the default.
- And when printing, never choose Sage E-mail Writer as the printer.
Change Port & Permissions for E-Mail Writer
- First of all, close Sage 50.
- Then click on Start and select Devices & Printers.
- After that right-click on Sage 50 E-mail Writer, click Printer properties.
- Choose the Security
- In case, Everyoneis not listed in the Group or User Names:
- Click on
- Click on Find Now.
- Then click on
- Ensure that all the listed users as well as groups have Full Control
- Once checked, choose the Ports
- Then click on Add Port and select Local Port.
- Now click on New Port and enter PDF1for Port Name.
- Once done, click
- Then close the Printer Ports.
- And check PDF1on the list of ports
- Now click on Configure.
- After that increase Transmission Retry to 240.
- Select the Advancedtab and choose Spool print documents.
- Click on Enable advanced printing features.
- Now choose Print directly to the printer.
- Click on Apply and then click on
- Now restart your computer.
- Unfortunately, if the error still persists, continue to the next section.
Check for Windows or Microsoft Office updates
Re-install E-mail writer
Ensure that User Account Control is disabled.
Printer driver compatibility issue
- Disconnect all non-Microsoft print drivers, including all PDF printers.
- Now install the Sage 50 E-mail Writer.
- Check if Sage 50 can save reports to PDF and/or email transactions.
- Start reinstalling the removed printers one by one.
Damaged Windows Profile
- Make a new Windows user profile.
- Now setup the email account under the latest profile.
- Now verify whether process is responsive under the latest profile.
In case, you still cant get rid of Sage error code 30, feel free to call accountingadvice.co to avail professional assistance.
We at accountingadvice.co provide comprehensive sage technical support services to diagnose and troubleshoot all Sage problems and errors. Our fleet of technicians is available 24/7 to provide wide-ranging technical assistance at the comfort of your home or even office. We are just a call away. To get our professional help to fix Sage error, call at our toll-free number 1800-961-4623 now!
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)