How to Fix Sage 50 Error “Printer not Activated Error Code 30”?
The Sage 50 has steadily earned a reputation of a highly useful software that has many features that can make daily accounting tasks quicker to finish and more efficient. The demand of this software has steadily increased in the market due to its positive feedback from all users. Varied growing startups and med-size organizations are steadily using Sage 50 for cash flow management, inventory management, invoice related help, automated functions, etc. Security is a prime feature of this software. Therefore, all clients’ related data and company files are extremely secure with Sage 50.
Irrespective of the fact how wonderful and useful a software is, there may be situations where the user may face sudden errors and might be looking for resolutions. Let us explore one such error- Printer not Activated Error Code 30. In case of any confusion, Sage experts can be contacted.
Resolution of the problem:
Run email program and Sage as an Administrator,
- Close email program and Sage
- Select properties by clicking on the icon of Sage 50
- First select the comparability tab, after doing that, select the change settings for the users button
- Choose Run this program as the Administrator box and click to apply and after that click on OK
- Repeat 2-4steps for the icon of email program
- Then open email program by opening Sage
- Verify that now you are able to send an email without having any issue or error
- If you are not able to do so, proceed towards the next section
Removing of email writer to run the Repair on Sage,
- Close Sage
- Then press WINDOWS plus R keys, type Control and click on OK
- Select Printers and Devices
- Right click on the Sage 50 version 3 of email writer and click on Remove Device
- Don’t forget to remove other Sage email writer or Peachtree email writer
Printer not activated error code 30 windows 10 can be resolved by:
- Disabling the user account control first
- To disable the user account control also called as UAC, contact our Sage technical support team experts.
In case the email is sent once and the error is received after that, then:
Just to keep you all informed, Office Starter, Office Click to run, Office 365 and Office 2016 are unsupported and not compatible.
Ensure that the compatible email program is installed.
Damaged Customised Form
- Try print/email by using the standard report or standard form for example Balance Sheet
- In case the error occurs when you click on email or print then jump to next section
Sage email writer used as Default Printer
- First of all close the Sage 50 US edition
- Click on Start after that click on Devices and Printers
- Ensure that actual printer is set as default and not Sage email writer
- While printing, Sage email printer should not be selected as printer
Re-installing the E-mail writer
- Ensure disabling the User Account Control, contact our Sage experts to know detailed steps.
Damaged Windows Profile
- Create the new windows user profile
- Then set an email account under this new profile
- Verify and check whether the process is responding to this new profile or not
Conflict of Printer driver
- Remove all PDF printers and non Microsoft print drivers
- Get the installation of 50 E-mail Writer done.
- Check carefully whether Sage 50 is saving the reports to PDF and email transactions
Start re-installation of removed printers one by one:
- Confirm and get assured that the error doesn’t occur anymore if you are logging in or logging out or even after restarting
- Printer installation should be done as per the priority, one by one by using the device driver’s current version
Sage E-Mail Writer can be used as a Default Printer
In this case first close Sage 50. Click on Start, click on devices and printers through the control panel. Sage E-mail Writer has to be checked if it is not set as the default printer. If it is, then the actual printer has to be set as the actual printer. Sage E-mail Writer as the printer should not be selected while printing.
Port & Permissions for E-Mail Writer has to be changed.
Sage 50 has to be closed. Check Start, devices and printers. Right-click on Sage 50 E-mail Writer and click on Printer properties. Choose Security tab. Follow the further steps with the help of an expert.
For understanding the advanced and further steps in detail for resolving the Sage 50 error: Printer not Activated Error Code 30, it is best to get in touch with Sage tech support team of experts at Accounting Advice team. They will help in resolving the error in a more quicker and smoother way to avoid any hassle to the user.
You can contact our Sage tech support experts for more details.
If you are facing an issue, Printer not activated error code 30 windows 7 then without stressing out just get in touch with our Sage Technical support team. With their great expertise and knowledge, they will ensure that the issues are resolved within no time. Not just that Sage tech support experts will also help you in resolving the printer not activated error code 30 windows 8.1. Printer not activated error code 30 windows 10 could also be resolved within no time by our experts.
Printer not activated error code 30 windows 7 and Printer not activated error code 30 windows 8.1 are not the errors that are difficult or impossible to get resolved. Getting right guidance from the Sage tech support team will help you to get rid of these issues within no time.
By opting to the Sage 50 cloud, we assure that the you will experience the great difference in the way your business is done. With Sage 50 comes productivity and power, that too a guaranteed one. Along with the productivity, we assure you the security and freedom of cloud, so that you can carry your business operations in a hassle free manner. Sage 50 ensures that your business operations scale up and you earn the maximum benefits out of them. With Sage 50 softwares you will be ready to face all the challenges and problems that in comes in a way while handling a business.
Sage 50 enables you to keep close track of your business and all the important projects such as notes, contacts and status. It will also help you to manage all the financial and physical projects and their satisfactory completion. With Sage 50 you will be able to create custom profiles with specific features, as needed by your business. You can easily have a close watch over all your reports, action items, and all the status updates in one glance. It will help you to import all the invoices and other related information at your convenience.
What is Accounting Advice?
The Accounting Advice team is a group of exceedingly knowledgeable Sage trained executives who are there to help you at any time of the day or night. This Sage technical support team is available 24*7. The user can reach out to this team for getting to know the advanced steps regarding Sage 50 Error Printer not Activated Error Code 30. The team will try to understand the problem and give you step by step solutions to all Sage related issues. The toll free number for directly conversing with them is 1844-871-6289.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)