How to Fix Sage Error with SDO Setup
Sage is a fantastic software that can help in completing Sage related issues in the fastest way possible due to its numerous features and tools that are immensely useful for the accounting world. Irrespective of the size of the organization or whether it is startup, it can store all types of confidential and important data in the most secure way possible.
What is Sage SDO
Full form of SDO is Sage Data Objects. It is a tool that connects Sage data with third party software. SDO gets installed when a user installs Sage 50 software. However, the user might need a special serial number and activation key for activating it.
Understanding the Error with SDO Setup
When the user is opening recurring items in the bank module, then this error message might pop up. This happens when the sdoeng*.dll file wasn’t registered accurately and shows a message saying that it has failed to initialize the recurring entry components or not able to create recurring entries processor or error with SDO setup.
These messages might look dissimilar but mostly mean the same thing.
Problem Points with SDO
- It can pop up while a third party software is being activated.
- When SDO isn’t registered.
- Invalid data path- because of which connection fails.
- The setup faces issues when system files are not updated.
Fix Sage error with SDO setup
The file needs to be registered manually. Follow this process:
- Windows key + R needs to be pressed.
- Then type in ‘regsvr32 sg50sdoengine190.dll’. Then click OK.
- The user needs to modify regsvr32 sg50sdoengine190.dll according to version of Sage that he or she is using.
- The Repair tool can fix the issue for Windows XP users. Sage 50 accounts CD is there, insert it. Then select Repair once asked and follow the guidelines.
If the error still persists, contact the Accounting Advice team of experts.
What is Accounting Advice?
It is a highly experienced Sage technical support team of experts that can resolve all the Sage related issues in the best possible way. They can even offer remote tech support at a time convenient to the user as this Sage customer support team is available round the clock. With years of experience and rigorous training, these sage experts are highly professional and their main aim is customer satisfaction. The toll free number to contact them is 1844-871-6289 . The Sage experts will guide you step by step and resolve all your Sage related issues.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)