How to Fix Sage 2020 Locking Users Out
Sage 50 is accounting software which is consists of all the latest and advanced tools. It also made a reliable connection with customers. Sometimes users locked down while using the Sage 2020. The below article covers the reason and solutions. The errors or solutions can be anything and as per the error
Causes of Sage Locking User Out Error
Although there can be many reasons for the locking out such as password change, more than one user logged in at a time, updation not done properly, etc. Sometimes entering the wrong password also makes you logged out and this is the most common way which locks you from entering sage. Another scenario is that when you get the message that message which says you are logged anywhere else.
Steps for fix the Locking Users Out Issue
Solving these issues is just a step away from you. You can try some basic troubleshooting mentioned below. You need two things to access to system administration or contact details for your IT support.
- Through system administration you can follow the below steps which may solve your issues:
- Sign in to System Admin
- You will get a new window
- In that window left side select Users, it will bring up the list of all users with access to Sage
- Now find your name from the list and right-click your name and select Unlock User
- Once it is done, you can log in again
Now after the above steps if you want to change your password it can be changed. Go to System Admin>>Users>>Right Click on your name>>Reset Password.
- Contact Your IT support
If you don’t have system Administrations permissions you need to contact your IT team. You need to explain to them that you are locked out of Sage and you need to unlock. If you want to change the password then also you need to inform them accordingly.
- How to resolve Logged else where Message
This error message happens when you do log in sage somewhere else without logging out at the previous computer. To solve this error you need to follow below steps:
- Go to System Admin>>Select Active Users to form the list on the left
- Now you will show a list of active users under the column headed Computer Name
- From this point, you need to contact your IT support and hey log of you from that specific computer
- Now once you are logged out you can try again Logging in
Still, if you are looking for some assistance dial Sage 50 technical support phone number +1-844-871-6289. Sage Helpdesk is available 24*7 for your help. The sage team is professional, polite, and experienced in the same domain. You can contact them for any issues, queries, or errors. Your issues will be solved on an urgent basis in minimal time with complete satisfaction. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org and soon one of the Sage experts contacts you soon with the resolution.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)