Problems Faced with Sage 50 Solved with Sage 50C 2017 US Version
Software are created using codes written in binary computer language that can at times cause errors to crop up as the configuration of the system on which the software is loaded might not meet the requirements of the software. Just like that Sage 50 software also ends up facing some issues which has been informed to the company who have further solved and updated these errors in Sage 50C 2017 US Version.
Some Errors Solutions of Sage 50
- Problem with ACH Payment
Business owners and employees using the Sage Payment Solutions (SPS) of merchant account have authority to make payments through credit or debit cards with Sage 50 software. However while making an ACH transaction that is, Automatic Clearing House, through electronic bank transfers, SPS access online is required which was not incorporated with Sage 50 software.
Key Points of the Solution
- Helps in faster payment and benefits sales.
- Recurring transactions becomes easy to handle.
- Sage 50 software includes ACH transactions.
- Customer records features these transactions.
- Transactions are also showcased on different reports, payment areas and the dashboard.
The problem with ACH Payments is resolved with Sage 50 customer being allowed to commence the transaction within the software only.
- Pause/Resume issues with Sage 50C
The issue here is that while one employee is working on the company file of Sage 50C software online other are restricted and not allowed to operate on Sage 50C. Although the software does have a Stop Sharing option, by opting for this the whole process of downloading the company file has to be started again.
Key Points of the Solution
- Beneficial in situations wherein you have to close the fiscal year, perform data verification or go through the records, in short the activities that can’t be done online.
- Compatible in situations where Wi-Fi is not working.
- Allows for usage of the company file by pausing the activities of the Sage 50 online user.
- Easier than the Stop sharing option that requires the user to logout and then again login for it to work.
With the update in Sage 50C 2017 US version this feature accords for the option of pausing the online user’s activities and resuming him again after performing required activities along with automatic data sync option.
- Option of Activating Automatic Intelligence Reporting
As and when Sage 50 accords releases, clients and customers are required to put in new code for activating Intelligence reporting each and every time manually. This leads to downfall in the customer experience and also at times creates errors which can be resolved only with technical support.
With the release of Sage 50 2017 version and all the later versions and releases, automatic activation of Intelligence reporting will be done.
There are many more errors and issues with Sage 50 that will be resolved with upcoming releases and updates. Sage 50, since 2015, has been providing updates regarding errors faced by customer slowly and gradually throughout the year instead of making customers wait for an updated version next year.
As software is prone to issues, likewise Sage 50 accounting software also faces certain issues. There are many errors that users usually face eventually using the software. Report the issue to the www.accountingadvice.co immediately for instant resolution. The Sage experts hired here assure complete rectification of the error via toll free phone number 1800-961-4623.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)