Upgrade my Single-user License to a Multi-user License?
With the growth of the business, the need and the use of your Accounting Software increase. Here comes the real use of accounting software that can easily accumulate all your accounting as well as business tasks without any problem. With the expansion of your business, you expand manpower working, managing and supporting your business in all spheres and this can only be done if you bring all the employees on one platform.
The Sage 50 Multi-User Access can provide you such platform to perform and share your tasks with dedicated employees.
If you are working on Sage 50 single-user license and it needs to be upgraded due to an increase in your business requirements, Sage 50 multi-user license is there. You can directly upgrade your Sage single-user license to a multi-user license
What factors will change or needs to be changed if you upgrade to multi-user mode?
- The single-user mode will be upgraded to multi-user mode.
- If the server doesn’t recognize the workstation, the software won’t respond to that workstation.
- You need to use the same program year to switch from Sage 50 Single-User Mode to Sage 50 Multi-User Mode. I.e. if you have Sage 50 2015 (Single-User Mode) in your system, it should first be upgraded to Sage 50 2015 (Multi-User Mode)
- If it is necessary, you can add additional licenses to your Sage 50 Account.
- You can also use New Users and Licenses (Add or New Licenses)
These are the Resolution Steps that You Need to Follow:
If you have US Edition of Sage 50 installed in your Server, you don’t need to uninstall but you need to upgrade the serial number to the latest version.
- Make sure that everyone has logged-off from the Sage 50.
- Now, open Sage 50 Accounting Software on to the server.
- Click on Help and then click on Activate Sage 50.
- Check Subscription and License Details.
- Select the current version of Sage 50
- Now, select You will receive a new serial number.
- Enter the serial number in the respective field and then click on OK.
- Now, the Sage 50 will automatically close and the upgrade process will start automatically. Wait for the process to finish completely. Once it finishes, the Sage will automatically open.
- Now, check that your Sage has successfully been upgraded. If not, you need to connect with our team via Live Chat Support.
- Once the upgrade is installed on the Server, it’s time to upgrade all the workstations one by one (Follow from the 3rd step onwards for all the workstation separately).
- To install the multi-user mode on all the workstations, you need to enter the multi-user serial number on the workstation while installing.
Point to be noted: Once the installation finishes, check which version has been installed in your system as the download link contains various versions and service releases.
To Avail Our Sage Assistance:
Our Sage Technical Support Team is readily available all the time to provide you with complete support as per your convenience. Call us on our Toll-Free Number +1844-961-4623 or drop a mail on our Official Email Address- firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also connect with us via our Live Chat Support Feature from our website.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)