Problems with Sage ID Authentication
Sage ID Authentication is a security feature provided by Sage to protect user accounts and data from unauthorized access. Sage ID is a single sign-on service that allows users to access multiple Sage applications and services with a single set of login credentials. The Sage ID Authentication process verifies a user’s identity before granting them access to their account.
When you are trying to download a Sage Drive company or login process, sometimes you fail to authorize the Sage ID credentials. This article will help you to learn the causes and troubleshooting solutions when you face problems with the Sage ID authentication process.
Why you are facing issues with the Sage ID Authentication Process
Here are the major reasons:
- Inactivated Sage ID
- Security software is creating barriers in the screen to fill credentials to appear.
- Incorrect Windows Update
- When you hit on Enter button instead of the continue key after filling captcha words.
Read More-: How to Fix Sage 50 Error Code 1046
Steps for Resolve the Problems with Sage ID Authentication
Resolution 1- Display Captcha Window:
- When the Captcha window displays on the screen but the password box still appears blank, then you have to reset the password.
- Once done, fill the captcha information in the field and use the mouse to hit on Continue option without using the keyboard Enter button.
Resolution 2- Start Activating Sage ID:
- Discover the Sage ID activation email
- Hit on the Activation Link
- Now re-download the shared company.
Resolution 3- Check Screen to fill Credential is being Blocked:
- Locate the file option, choose Sage Drive, and then click on Manage User Access
- Write the credentials, including email & password.
- Hit on Sign in
- Now check you are able to login to Manager Center.
- Close the Management center window
- Hit on File and then Click Sage Drive
- Choose Share Company or start downloading a Sage Drive company.
- Hit on Sign in button with Sage ID
- If there does not display the credential window, it means that the screen is being locked.
- Now try to turn off the UAC button.
- Once done, the Internet browser window will pop up, or it will turn off the firewall temporary
- Now check whether you can sign in and share a Sage Drive Company.
- Now start configuring the internet settings or Security application.
- And check you able to enable it.
- If you face any errors, then there might be a problem in Windows Profile.
Resolution 4-Ensure you installed Windows updates:
- Locate Start option
- Enter update in Search box
- Now check the list of outcomes.
- Hit on Windows Update
- Now go to the left corner to choose Check for Updates.
- If there available any updates hit on Install updates
- Choose OK button
- Now restart the system.
Resolution 5- Reset Internet Explorer Settings:
- Locate Internet Explorer setting option
- Choose Internet
- Hit on the Advanced option
- Select the Reset button
- Now discover the Reset Internet Explorer Settings box and hit on Reset button.
- Once done, Internet Explorer will set the default settings.
- Hit on the Close option and choose the OK button
- Restart the system
- Now open the Sage 50 application and then try to sign in with Sage ID.
Resolution 6- Verify Captcha Words:
- Locate Continue option once filled the captcha words
- Fill in the captcha words and then hit on the Continue option without pressing the enter button.
Resolution 7-Delete the default Browser Cache:
- Firstly open the default browser.
- Now clear the cache from starting.
Resolution 8-Login into the Workstation with another Windows User Profile:
- Sometimes there might be an issue with the active Windows User profile.
- Now log out all the active windows Users and then login as a different user.
- Use the original Windows User profile credentials to log into the Shared Company.
- Check whether the login credential process.
Also Read-: Sage ID Conversion and WebSync Wizard Issues
Hopefully, the above information is enough to fix the problems with Sage ID authentication. If still confused or need to explore more about the same or on other components, then call Sage 50 support phone number 1800 964 3096. The team member is there for you to solve all your concerns and provide you the best Assistance. You can use a Sage 50 live chat feature to connect with a professional team and solve your queries immediately. Save your time by taking the help from the excellent Sage 50 hub of experts!
Accounting Professionals & Specialized Experts
Want quick help from accounting software experts? Get in touch with our team members who can install, configure and configure your software for you. Proficient in fixing technical issues, they can help you quickly get back to work whenever you encounter an error in Sage software. Our team is available 24/7 365 days to assist you. To get in touch.
💠Frequently Asked Questions💠
What should I do if I am unable to authenticate my Sage ID?
How can I enhance the Security of My Sage ID?
To enhance the security of your Sage ID, ensure that your username and password are strong and unique. Enable two-factor authentication and use a trusted device to receive authentication codes. Also, avoid using public Wi-Fi or sharing your login credentials with others.
What should I do if I forget my Sage ID username or password?
If you forget your Sage ID username or password, you can reset it by clicking the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” links on the Sage ID login page. You will be prompted to enter your registered email address or mobile number to receive instructions on how to reset your username or password.
Keeping a track of finances and revenue is of prime importance to businesses of any dimension. Some...
Are you also getting the error “Error 1618: Another Installation Already in Progress?” on your scre...
Payroll is a process that businesses rely on to keep track of employee income and expenses. But how...
One of the most important advantages provided by the Sage 50 accounting software is that it always ...