Sage 50 (Peachtree) 1099 E-File
The Sage software is unwavering on its path of garnering appreciation for its excellent features and tools from one and all in the accounting world. It not only makes tasks more streamlined for different business domains but also enhances the growth pattern with its various characteristics. Tax filing times are coming up and this software can play a prominent part in helping you do it smoothly.
An individual who is not from the financial and accounting background can also interpret this software while working on it. However, during the taxation time all Sage users are preoccupied with completing and e-filing 1099 Form in Sage 50 in the exact way . Some of the types of 1099 form are:
- 1099 MISC Forms: Miscellaneous Income.
- 1099 K: Merchant Card and Third Party Network Payments.
- 1099-INT Forms : Interest Income.
- 1099-DIV Forms : Dividends and Distributions.
- 1099-R Forms : Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement, etc.
- 1098-T Forms : Tuition Statement.
- 1099-B Forms : Proceeds From Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions.
- 1099-PATR Forms : Taxable Distributions Received From Cooperatives.
- 1099-OID Forms : Original Issue Discount.
It is advisable to take guidance from from Sage drilled adept executives who can assist in every way. Get in touch with the Accounting Advice experts. Their toll free number is 1800-961-4623. They will at once offer you with the resolutions so that you can be tension-free during the taxation time. Few software have the dedicated 1099 import functionality for Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree). It can remap data to different types of 1099 forms. Steps to do it are:
- Use the Sage 50 ( formerly Peachtree) import Wizard inside such a software to import and map 1099 data to the desired 1099 form.
- Use the 1099 electronic filing feature to render 1099 E File submission.
- The user needs to log on to the IRS FIRE System and upload the 1099 E-File submission. Then there is 24 hours waiting time; wait for the IRS response.
There are more steps in e-filing of 1099 form. To complete them in an accurate way, get in touch with the Sage tech support team at Accounting Advice. You will be happy by the fast resolutions and step by step guidance.
What is Accounting Advice?
The Accounting Advice is a Sage technical support team of knowledgeable experts who can help in e-filing 1099 in Sage 50 in the correct way. These highly trained professionals of the Sage tech support team are available round the year at anytime of the day or night to guide you step by step so that you can enjoy a peaceful time after e-filing during the taxation time. They are experienced and can tell more about the software too. The toll free number to reach Sage customer care team of Accounting Advice is 1800-961-4623.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)