Fix Sage 300 Connecting to Database Slow Issue
Are you facing issues in connecting the Sage 300 to a database or it is too slow while connecting? Then here we are to help you out in all the possible ways. We all use the SQL database to store the data in it. So we get to know that how difficult it is to handle the database if the connection is too slow because of this slow connection the work is due day by day.
So, to get rid of it set up a new database so that you can’t be stuck in the slow connection and do the work on time. Here we are going to tell you how you can resolve this problem easily.
Solution for Sage 300 Database Slow Connection
For working on Sage 300 ERP you need to work this as your first step-
- Firstly, create a SQL database
- Then set it up with ERP of Sage 300
For creating the new database follow these steps:-
- Open the Management studio of SQL
- Now check out your databases here that are already created in the server of SQL
- Then you need to build a new database
- For this, right-click on the database and select the New Database option
- Then click on the option that says create both databases for system and company with their names
- To create both databases, enter their name and then click on the OK button
A new database was created and connect it to the Sage ERP.
For connecting it with Sage 300 ERP the steps are as follows:-
Note: – Create a system database first and then the company database
- For System Database, Go to the setup screen of the database
- On the setup screen, select the New button
- Then enter the name for the new database and also select the category as System and click on the OK button
- An Edit SQL Server Database profile screen is opened
- In this screen, server details need to be entered
- Now create the Company Database
- For this, firstly go to the screen of database setup
- On this database screen of setup, select the New button
- Then the new name for the new database needs to be entered
- Also, select the category as Company and click on the OK button
Now both the databases are created and you can check them in the Sage database setup list. Also, it is shown under the Company after logged into Sage ERP.
How to Get in Touch?
Still, if you have any queries or any other issues you can directly dial our Sage Support number +1-844-871-6289. We are also available all around the clock so, you can also contact us via email or do a Sage 50 live chat with our experts.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)